Nine

December 23, 2015
--
Jack Gilinsky:
Malaya's birthday is in two more days. I'm both nervous and excited. I'm nervous because I'm afraid I'm going to mess up when I confess my love to her, and I'm also excited because it's Christmas. Duh.

Right now, I'm helping my mother bake Christmas cookies with my sisters, Molly and Laura. They both recently flew over to Nebraska, from California, to stay here for Christmas.

"Jack! Can you help out over here? Thank you." My mother says with a smile. I walk over to where she was and look at her, "what do you want me to do?" I ask. "Cut up those onions for me, please?"

Blowing a raspberry out of my lips, I grab a knife from the silverware draw and start to cut up the onions. I diced them up, trying not to cut my finger off. I was just starting to finish up and my eyes were watering.

"Aw, is my little boy crying?" My mom teases. "Be quiet," I laugh, wiping the tears away, "I'm done by the way." I say. I walk over to the sink to wash my hands. "Oh, thank you honey." My mom says placing a kiss to my cheek. "You're welcome." I reply with a smile.

Molly and Laura were adding frosting onto the cookies, laughing and smiling. I really miss us all together like this. "I'll be upstairs." I say. As much as I want to stay with my family, I need to finish my speech for Malaya's birthday in a couple of days. My mom nods at me and I walk upstairs to my room.

I walk over to my desk, picking up the letter that I was going to say to Malaya in a couple of days. I read it over and over and made sure that it was perfect.

I check my phone and seen that it was about 11:00, and I was beyond tired.

Two more days.

Two more days until Malaya Rose will be mine.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
hey guys !
vote | comment
a few chapters left !
c;😼