Four

December 13th, 2015
--
Malaya Rose:
"One more week Jack!" I squeal with excitement. I really just love birthdays. Even if they aren't mine. "I know babe." He laughs. He looks at me, with a smile.

"I can't believe I let you shave my legs." Jack laughs, breaking the comfortable silence that was in the air. "Because you love me!" I giggle. "Yeah. I do." He grins. I run my fingers through his soft, thick, dark hair, "what do you want to do today?"

"I'm not sure, babe. What do you want to to?" He asks, staring right at me. "Can I curl your hair?" I ask, cocking my head to the side. Jack groans. "Babe. Are you trying to turn me into a girl?"

"No." I laugh softly, "I just want to have fun with my favorite guy in the world!

He winks at me, "favorite guy in the world, eh?"

I slap his chest, laughing. "Grow up."

He laughs at me, causing me to playfully roll my eyes at him. "No but seriously, what do you want to do?" He asks. I think for a while, "is the zoo open?" I ask. "Let me check." Jack says, pulling his phone out. He was scrolling through a website, sighing.

"None are open around here. I'm sorry babe." He pouts. "Do you want to watch Netflix?" I ask. He looks at me with wide eyes, then nods his head yes.

I grab the remote and start flicking through the shows. "What show?" I ask. Whatever you want." He smiles. I scroll through the movie section, stopping on 'Clueless.' I look at Jack and he nods his head yes, "whatever you wanna' watch babe. We'll watch it."

I smile at him then I put it on. Once I'm snuggled up in his chest, i start to relax. "You smell really good." I mumble into his chest. "Thanks princess."

Jack starts to play with my hair during the movie for a while, which felt very good. Soon after i noticed he stopped, I ran my fingers through my hair, I felt some type braid. "You can braid?" I ask.

"Yeah. I grew up with two sisters. They taught me a lot of girl stuff." He chuckles. "Of course they did." I laugh. "What type of braid?" I ask. "Fishtail." He shrugs. "Even though i can't see it, i bet it looks really good." I say, feeling the braid. "Thanks." He smiles. I check my phone to see what time it is. It reads 4:00 pm; it was already starting to get dark outside.

"I think I'll start heading home." I sigh. I really want to stay but we have school in the morning. I stay in Jack's arms for a little while longer, then get up. "Oh okay." Jack pouts.

Once i'm ready and have all my stuff, Jack walks me downstairs and I hug him. "I love you. I'll see you at school babe." I say, kissing his cheek. "I-I love you too. I'll see you at school." He stutters. "Tell your parents i love them and thank you for letting me stay over."

I kiss his cheek one more time and then I leave the house. I walk across the lawn to my car and I silently made my way back home.
--
Jack Gilinsky:
She loves me, and I love her. But it sucks because I love her in a different way that she loves me.

Feeling defeated, I place my face in my hands, resting my elbows on my legs. Just one more week until her birthday. Just one more week and I can confess my love to her.

I look to the right side of my bed just wishing she was still right next to me. Man, I love that girl so fucking much.

I look down at my nails, slightly. They were painted red and pink. I wasn't even going to bother taking it off.

Man, the things I let this girl do to me. I would honestly be lost with out her. I just love her so much.

My phone went off and I seen it was a message from Malaya. A smile immediately spread across my face.

The message says how her mom made her laugh so hard that milk came out of her nose, following by many laughing emoji's and a picture of milk coming out of her nose. I laugh, shaking my head. I respond with many laughing emojis.

I love this girl so fucking much. I set my phone on its charger, sighing.

"One more week."
::::()::::::::::():::::::::()::::::::::::():::::::::::():::::
I think this was a cute ass fucking chapter
vote | comment
c;💣