Ten

December 25th, 2015
(The Big Day!)
--
Jack Gilinsky:
Today's the day. I'm so fucking nervous. What if she changed her mind about liking me? What if she never liked me in the first place? Oh God, I hope this goes well.

I went downstairs and was greeted by everyone. "Merry Christmas Jack!" My mother smiles, jogging over to me and bringing me over to the Christmas tree. "Merry Christmas everyone. Merry Christmas mom." I say kissing her on the cheek.

We all open up our presents together, enjoying everything around us. I got a Rolex watch, the beats pill, and a few other things. "Thank you guys so much." I smile, hugging everyone.

(ok uM ITS SO WEIRD BC WHEN I WROTE THIS I ENDED UP GETTING A BEATS PILL FOR CHRISTMAS, I WAS SO SHOOK LMAO. OK BYE LOVE U)

"Hey, I'm going to Malaya's house to uh, tell her something. I'll be back." I say getting off of the ground. "Your confessing your love to her, aren't you?" Molly smirks. I slowly turn around, "you read the paper, didn't you?" I ask with my eyes squinted. "Maybe." She shrugs.

"Molly, what the fuck?" I groan. "Hey! We don't swear on Christmas!" My mom scolds. "Yeah Jack, we don't swear on Christmas." Molly laughs. I roll my eyes at her then start making my way upstairs to my bedroom.

As soon as I get to my room, I open my closet, getting out my Santa Clause outfit. I put it on and put a pillow under the shirt to make it look like I'm Santa.

I actually can't believe I'm doing this.

I grab her letter and her giant teddy bear, somehow managing to walk downstairs. "What the heck? I didn't know you were putting on a Santana Clause outfit!" Molly laughs, which makes everyone in the room laugh.

"Shut up, Malaya still believes in Santa Clause, believe it or not, so I'm delivering her present to her as Santa Clause." I say. Everyone in the room is still laughing so I just give up.

"Alright, I'll be home in a few hours or so." I say. Everyone waves goodbye to me, and telling me to be careful driving. I leave the house, slowly walking over to my car. I didn't think walking around in this Santa suit would be tiring but holy fuck; it is fucking tiring.

I get into my car, my heart starting to beat. I actually can't believe I'm doing these. There are so many things that could go wrong:

1. Someone could've already asked her out.
2. She'll most likely just want to stay friends.
3. She'll probably feel bad and end up dating me just so she won't hurt my feelings.

Shaking those negative thoughts away, I start my car up, turn the heat on and began driving to her house. "Here goes nothing." I sigh, shaking my head.

While I was driving, I earned a few laughs as people drove by me, since the fact that I was wearing a fake beard and a Santa hat driving around. Man, the things I do for this girl.

I soon arrive to her house. My hands are starting to get sweaty, my knees are beginning to feel wobbly and weak. I can't do this. This is too much.

I sit in my car for a little while longer until I find the urge to get out. Slowly, and carefully, I exit my car. I grab her teddy bear and her letter from the backseat and walk up to her house. I rang the doorbell and Malaya opened it.

"Jack?" She laughs, covering her mouth. "C-Come in." She says, still laughing. "Happy birthday baby girl." I smile, biting my lip. She glides inside of her house. I look down at her feet and seen her gliding around on a baby pink hover board. "You look so cute on that." I laugh. She smiles at me, "thanks."

Malaya then notices the huge brown Teddy Bear that I got her. The exact one that she wanted.

"Y-You got me the teddy bear? This is the one I wanted! Oh-Oh my God! Thank you!" She screams, jumping off of her hover board and into my arms. I laugh, "you're welcome babe."

"Jack?" Ashley, asks she she stares at me, laughing. "Hi, Ashley." I smile. "This is too cute! Do you mind if I take a picture of Malaya and you?" She asks, getting her phone out. "Nope. Not at all." I shrug.

Malaya stands next to me, with her teddy bear in her other arm. I wrap my arms around her before Ashley took the picture of us. Her mom took the picture, still laughing. "John, come look at Jack! He's dressed up at Santa Clause!" Ashley laughs, walking into the kitchen.

I look at the letter in my hand and look at Malaya. "Malaya. There's something I've been wanting to tell you for a very long time.." I say as I nervously take the letter out. "A-Are you moving?" Her breath hitches. "Nope. Not even close." I shake my head.

I pull my letter out and began to read it:

"Dear Malaya Rose,
I'm writing you this letter to tell you something that I've always wanted to tell you. Malaya, ever since we became friends in seventh grade, I knew you were the one for me. I knew that you and I would be together. Here we are, a few years later, as Juniors in high school. I love you so much Malaya. I love you more than a friend. More than a best friend. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. You make me incredibly happy. The day we actually kissed, I felt sparks go off in my stomach. I knew you were the perfect match for me. I'm hoping you feel the same way about you. I'm also hoping that you'd be my girlfriend?"

I look up from the paper and Malaya, her father, and her mother were all smiling at me. "Yes! I'll be your girlfriend!" She screams. My eyes widen as she jumps into my arms once again. I grab her chin, pulling her into a passionate kiss. Her mom and her dad start clapping and smiling.

Malaya and I look at them, blushing. "Oh! That reminds me, I got you something." She giggles. "Malaya, I thought we discussed that I didn't want anything?" I sigh. She hands me a medium sized gift. I raise an eyebrow, "what is it?"

"Open it and see!"She giggles. I sit down on the couch, unwrapping the gift. Once I'm done unwrapping the gift, a humongous smile forms on my face.

Malaya bought her and I sweaters with our name on them with the years we were born. "I absolutely love this. Thank you baby." I smile. Malaya sits on my lap, kissing my lips. "You're welcome. All I want is for you to be happy."

I stare into her beautiful brown eyes. "I'm so happy you said yes." I smile. "H-How long have you had this planned?" She asks. "Since the second week of December." I scratch the back of my neck laughing.

I groan, "Can I take this thing off now?" I laugh, referring to the Santa Clause suit. She nods and laugh. She gets off of my lap so I could get out of this sweaty ass costume.

Malaya stood on her tippy toes and kissed me.

"I love you so much." I say.

"I love you way more." She smiles.
--
Malaya sat in front of my Christmas tree, cuddling up on the couch, watching Christmas movies with my family and her family.

After I confessed my love for her, her parents insisted that my family and her family should start hanging out since they'll be seeing one another a lot more.

"Now this is a birthday I will never forget." She whispers as she kisses my cheek.

"Happy birthday baby girl." I whisper kissing her forehead.
/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/::/:/::
oh my goodness. this chapter literally made me smile so many times.
I will be doing a sequel ;)

Thank you all so much for reading this story, voting and commenting. It really means a lot. I love you guys 💜💜💜

Cheyenne❄️💘