02. Brother

Hi! Here's another update for tonight! I cant believe I'm updating twice in one day. Anyways, I hope you like this chapter, please let me know what you think in the comments, it would sure mean a lot to me.

"I'm a Stark, how else do you think I got out?"

Faye stood leaning slightly against a metal table whilst she waited for him to show up. 3 other people stood, awkwardly, with Faye to make sure she wouldn't cause any trouble. She had learned the tall man with blond hair and a very nicely built body was Captain America also known as Steve Rogers. The girl with short red hair and in a full body leather suit was Black Widow aka Natasha Romanoff. Last but not least a man wearing tan pants and a purple shirt was Bruce Banner aka the Hulk.

When a door opened up, a figure walked in that Faye knew as her brother, Tony Stark. Faye pursed her lips, turning around to face her brother with a small annoyed look on her face that quickly disappeared. She couldn't be mad at him the rest of her life could she?

"Faye? Your alive?" Tony's eyebrows furrowed in confusion, a slight shocked look came across his face that quickly disappeared.

"You would have known I was alive if you hadn't have left me but that's desires the point, brother, I'm here because I need your help" Faye rolled her eyes, pursing her lips as she moved towards her brother and stood right in front of him. She rose her eyebrow at him with her arms crossed, waiting for his answer. He couldn't say no to her, she was his sister, his best friend, and he did kinda owe her, seeing as he practically left her for dead.

"What do you need?" Tony sighed in annoyance and rolled his eyes when he saw his younger sister smirk in victory.

"Its Hydra, you see, I may or may not have escaped from them and-" Faye was cut off by her brother, which wasn't surprising to her or anyone that was in the room.

"Wait, why were you with them in the first place?" Faye glared at him, knowing it was his fault that she was with Hydra.

"Because someone" She glared at Tony "left me, Hyra found me and started experimenting on me and now their looking for me" Faye finished explaining without anymore interruptions.

"How did you escape?" A different voice said, causing her head to snap in the direction it came from. It was Captain America aka Steve Rogers. She had forget that they had been in here too. Mentally laughing about how she escaped from them, it honestly couldn't have been any easier then that.

-

Faye sat in her cell, waiting for the man that usually comes to her door to give her a plate of food. Faye fixed her shirt she was wearing, so it hung lower, showing off her private place. When she heard the door open up, she smirked but quickly wiped it away when he got to her cell.