05. Trance

Hi! So here's another update. I hope you like this chapter as much as you guys seem to like the other chapters. Thank you so much for reading this story, I didn't think anyone would like it at all.

"I'm fine, I'm okay I promise.."

Faye started backing away, slowly as Bruce started turning green, she knew if she didn't run she would be killed. Wanda headed towards Faye, her hands glowing red at the tips of her fingers. Faye knew exactly but Wanda was going to do.

"Wanda please.." Faye pleaded but it was too late, Wanda wiggled her fingers in front of Faye's eyes and disappeared within seconds. Faye did the only thing she knew how to do. She scream, very loudly before she fell to the ground with her eyes wide opened.

Steve and Tony both stopped right where they were, hearing the sound of a girls scream come from outside. Faye was their first thought as they looked at each other. Tony gave Steve a small nod and all of them ran out to find Faye, they knew the twins must of messed with her. A loud roar erupted from the town, it was the Hulk.

-In Faye's mind trance-

Faye laid on a metal table, her arms, legs, and head strapped down to the table and she wore a plain white gown. Faye's eyes filled with fear as she looked around the room but there was no windows just one metal door. The metal door screeched open and appeared two men with needles and other equipment in their hands. They pulled up a rolling table next to Faye's 'bed' and laid the equipment on it. One of the men grabbed a needle and put some weird lookin liguid inside of it.

"Please....you don't have to do this" Faye whispered, her voice was croaky and raspy as she spoke. She hasn't been able to speak for weeks, they wouldn't let her and kept her mouth duct taped. The man just glared at her before jabbing the needle into the side of her head. Faye's eyes widen in pain and shock, she wasn't expecting it to come so fast but it did. The man pulled it out and Faye fell into a darkness.

The scene changed and Faye now laid on the ground with blood dripping out of her mouth. Her brother kneeled next to her, watching as his sister started to fade away.

"Ple-ease don't leave..." Faye managed out, chockin on her own blood in the process of speaking. Tony shook his head and gave her a sympathetic look and kissed her forehead before standing up. Tony glanced back at his sister who was covered in her own blood and now sobbing. He was going to leave her. He was going to leave her here to die.

"Tony! Please....Please! Don't...don't do this.." Her voice trailed off as she tried reaching out to her brother but it was too late. Tony was gone and Faye had slipped into yet another darkness.

The scene changed again and Faye was crying at the sight in front of her. Faye had made some friends at Hydra besides the twins. Their names were Allison and Isaac, they were lovers and the three had grown close. Allison laid in Isaac's arms with Faye kneeling beside her. Blood dripped down Allison's chin and out of her mouth.

"Its okay...I'm okay, I promise" Allison whispered, a single tear falling down her cheek and Isaac was now sobbing, rocking his love in his lap. He didn't want her to leave him yet and neither did Faye. Allison was Faye's best friend, the two were practically sisters, that's how close they were.

Allison started running out of air, her breathing became shortened before her hand fell of Isaacs cheek and hitting the cold hard ground. She was dead and Faye blamed herself.

-

Faye, who laid with her head in Steve's lap, sat up quickly, now awake from her trance. Stve glanced over at the girl in worry because the look on her face was saddening to look at.

"Are you okay, Faye?" Steve asked, his eyes filled with worry for the green eyed girl. Faye ran her hand through her strawberry blond hair before looking up at Steve.

"I'm fine, I'm okay, I promise" She faked a bright smile at Steve who didn't look convince but nodded his head anyways. Faye laid her head on Steve's shoulder, closing her eyes but she didn't fall asleep just yet.

"Everyone around me gets hurt, everyone, how can I have powers that can't even help people?" Steve glanced down at Faye with sympathy in his eyes.

"Stop. Don't give me that look I know your giving me, I hate it" Faye snapped, knowing that Steve was giving her a sympathetic look. She wrapped her arms around his torso, tightly, noticing just how strong he was.

"I'm sorry but your not a killer, Faye, you can learn how to help people" Steve told her, taking in the scent of her hair. It was strawberry's and vanilla, he liked the smell of her hair and the feeling of her near him. It made him feel nice and calm.

"Can you teach me?" Faye suddenly asked, shocking the blue eyed man that was holding her. He tensed a little when she snuggled more into him but calmed down after a few seconds. He noticed the girl slightly snoring now in his arms.

"Yeah...I can help you, Faye, I promise" Steve promised himself in a whisper and leaned down, kissing her head slightly. Faye smiled a little, being a awake the whole time but soon fell into a deep sleep, loving the feeling of Steve being near her. She didn't know what it was like to love someone. She knew she had some kind of feelings for Steve that were going away anytime soon and she liked it that way.

I hope you liked this chapter. I thought it was kinda cute but a little cheesy, oh well as long as you guys enjoy it. I'll update as soon as possible. Please don't forget to comment what you think and vote, it would mean a lot to me.