Chapter 15(last chapter)

Hey guys! Sorry this story is coming to a short end but I hope you have enjoyed this story. I can't believe all the reads, votes, and comments it has gotten, it is amazing! I love you guys so much, you are all so amazing and I hope you enjoy my future stories. Now on with the story, enjoy!

"I can't just turn this on, I don't have an iron suit, super speed, or super strength, I just have voices in my head"

Faye has accepted the fact that Allison is dead and gone forever, she knew that she was never coming back but she has accepted it even if she didn't want to. It wasn't just about Allison anymore, it was a man named Steve Rogers that was the only thing on her mind at the moment and it wasn't leaving anytime soon. Even if she wanted to push him out of her mind, his face would always pop up due to everything around her reminding her of him. Faye remembered what his soft lips felt like pressed against hers, the electric shock that was sent through her body when they kissed. She wanted to feel that all over again and again, it felt absolutely amazing like her lips belonged to his.

"Whatcha thinking about, little red?" Faye snapped her head in the direction of the voice to see her brother standing there with his eyebrow raised at her. Faye pursed her lips and leaned back slightly into the chair at the kitchen table they were eating at.

"Nothing really, just what's going to happen next" Faye looked down at her plate of food she had barely eaten off of and just pushed the food around.

"What do you mean?" Tony furrowed his eyebrows. Everything has been going good for and they defeated the bad guys, nothing could possible go wrong.

"Everything has been going good, we have been sorta in the middle but nothing good stays at some point the scale has to tip one way or another"

"Let's not think about bad things, good things only for now" Tony stated "Now eat" He pointed the strawberry blonde's full plate of food still sitting in front of her. She sighed and began eating.

-
"

Faye! Can't you just use the power thing and find out what bad things are coming are way so we are prepared beforehand" Tony complained as the team was currently having a team meeting.

"No!" It had begun to get annoying g to the whole team that Tony wouldn't leave Faye alone. They all knew she can't control her powers like they can.

"Come on, stop being a bratty bitch" Tony moaned and that's when she snapped. Even if he was her brother, he had no right to call her that.

"No! I can't, Tony, I can't just turn this on, I don't have an iron suit, super speed or super strength, I just have voices in my head" Faye snapped, crossing her arms as she stood in front of Tony's face with a glare. Tony shut his mouth as Faye walked away with wide eyes once she realize how insane she had sounded.

-

"Faye" The way too familiar voice of Steve rung her ears and she sounds her head to look at him with a small smile. Honestly, she has been trying to push him away since she kissed him because she didn't want to be rejected like she knew she would be.

"Yeah, Cap?" She spun back around in her computer desk chair so she wouldn't have to look at him.

"You've been ignoring me, are you okay?"

"Pssh, no I haven't it, you're loosing it, Cap and I'm fine, I always am" She waved him off with her hand like she was trying to shoo away a bug.

"Faye, stop playing around, we need to talk" Faye placed her hand softly onto her lap along with the other one before turning the chair back around to face Steve. He walked closer to her and pulled a chair out and sat across from her.

"Whatcha need, Steve?" Faye mentally giggled at herself for rhyming that but held a serious look on her face.

"I need to tell you something" Steve wouldn't dare look into her eyes and Faye motioned for him to talk.

"I really like you, Faye, you're beautiful and wonderful woman, sometimes a little sassy and sarcastic, but I like everything about you. I like the way your nose wrinkles up when you laugh, how you think you're so useless yet you're actually more powerful than you think, and how you smell like strawberry's and watermelons, I like everything, I like you, Faye" Steve finished his speech for Faye and she seemed shocked at first, not expecting it. She took in everything he just told her and smiled brightly at him.

"I like you too, Steve" He immediately let a large grin form upon his face, obviously happy with Faye's response. Steve leaned forward pressing his forehead against hers but before he kissed her, like she excepted, he asked her something.

"Can I kiss you?" Faye giggled and nodded as he let his lips, gently pressed up against hers. It felt like a puzzle part she had been missing and finally put together. She really liked Steve and nothing could change that. The two pulled away after a soft and gentle kiss they had just shared and smiled at each other.

I'm glad I'm not alone anymore.

So that's the end of this story I'm sorry this chapter is short and sucky and that it has to need like this. I really hope you enjoyed this story and I thank you all so much for the reads, comments, and votes! It means a lot. I'm probably going to write either a teen wolf theo raeken fanfic next or jerome valeska from Gotham. If you watch either or both please tell me which one I should write

Also if you guys want to talk or be friend hmu on my social medias.

Twitter: recklessbarnes
Vine: reckless parrilla
Instagram: okvaleska