13. Best Friend

Guys, you are literally amazing. I mean 2.14k reads, that's amazing!! I love you guys so much, you are the best, thank you!! Enjoy this chapter.

"She almost killed you, Faye, she's dangerous"
"She's still my best friend"

"Allison, you can stop this now, we can go back to normal still" Faye spoke with a soft, cautious about how she spoke to her. She didn't need to friend raging out and trying to kill her, she wanted to get her back to normal. Faye walked towards Allison, who's face fell, tears welled up in her dark brown eyes. Faye's eye widen in surprise, she wasn't expecting that to happen.

"I'm s-sorry, Faye..." Faye ran towards her best friend, embracing her into her arms to calm down her loud sobs. It was suddenly very quiet and Allison's sniffs had disappeared now and replaced with silence. A sudden pain erupted throughout Faye coming from her side. Allison slowly let Faye go, a smirk across her face as she saw the strawberry blonde gasping for air.

Faye's shaky hand made its way to her side where two knifes were injected into her body, deeply. The feeling of something coming up her throat hit her instantly when she pulled the two knifes out. The dangle of the knifes hitting the floor was the only sound her next to Fayes chocking. She parted her lips, blood dripping down her chin, staining her pale lips. Her green eyes fell to the spot she was bleeding out of before she looked back up at Allison with wide eyes but a small emotion flashed through Allison's eyes, guilt. It was gone as soon as it showed up but Faye managed to catch it.. Faye didnt understand what her friend had become.

"Faye? Faye!? Are you okay in there?" Steve's voice ran through her head from the mic on her ear. Faye coughed up a bunch more blood, it now dripping from her mouth onto her shirt, staining it.

"I'm okay, Cap.....I'm okay, promise...."She barely managed to get it all out before all the feeing in her body began to disappear. She couldn't stand anymore so she fell, slowly to the ground, landing on her side but she managed to roll over so she was now on her back. Allison walked over to her friend, now hovering over she bleeding body.

"You can't save everyone, Faye, your best friend is gone and you're going to have to deal with it" Allison kicked Faye in the cheek, a little bit harshly and she was now back on her side with her arm under her head. Faye let a single tear drip down her now bruising cheek and she smiled at Allison.

"Allison is still in there, I can see it in your eyes" A dark look took over Allison's face and she kicked Faye once again. That was the last thing she saw before she let herself slip into the darkness.

-in Faye's head-

Faye stood in a dark room, wearing a floral designed dress with white heels to match with it. The room was utterly dark and she couldn't see a thing, yet she felt she knew exactly where she was. Suddenly, the lights flashed on and she was in a white room with padded walls. There was absolutely nothing in the room except her, there wasn't even a door to exit. This was the room she had been locked in when she was kidnapped and Allison and Issac were going to come for her. The only thing was, Allison died.