12. Special Weapon

Hi! So I'm updating again. Also, thank you so much for 1.2k reads!!! It means so much to me, i love yu guys so much. Enjoy!

"Please don't leave me... "
"I'm never going to leave you"

Fayee sat in the spin chair while the others sat on couches and other chairs they found. They were all in a meeting with Fury over Hydra for reasons Faye could not remember, shes pretty sure it had something to do with them planning to attack or something with a 'special weapon'. Faye had a gut feeling that 'special weapon' was Allison but they didn't know that, which is why they were trying to figure it out now. She began spinning around in her chair, multiple times, everything in the room becoming just a blur and her head becoming dizzy. It wasn't until Natasha grabbed the arms of the chair that she stopped spinning and began to see again.

"Having fun there, little Stark?" Fury asked, an eyebrow raised chasing her to roll her eyes. Faye pushed herself off the chair and walked over to the group of superheros.

"No, how the hell can I have fun when I'm in a boring ass meeting with idiots" She crossed her arms over her chest, an annoyed look across her small face. Faye took the hair tie from her wrist and threw her hair up into a messy bun. The group stared at her in wonder.

"I'd think it would be obvious but its not, the secret weapon is Allison" Faye stated, looking back and forward throughout the group. A look of realizaion came across their faces.

"Allison Maria Barnes, age unknown, she use to be an assassin for Hydra but then she met Issac, the love of her life, that's what's shes looking for but the only bad thing is...." Faye traled off a sad look comi

"Wait, did you say Barnes?" Steve had his eyebrows furrowed but Faye slowly nodded her head. Steve looked back at the others with a look, confusing both Faye and Waa, who were new to all this.

"Rogers, no, we can't, he's still trying to figure out just who he is and he can't fight Hydra, they'll just brainwash him again" Natasha said as if she knew what Steve was thinking exactly which she probably did. Steve sighed, knowing Natasha was right and muttered under his breath.

"I know Allison, I know what she'll do so nobody touches her unless its me, we are not killing her, I can't lose my best friend again" A single tear welled up in Faye's eye but she swallowed it away. She didn't want to be weak and cry over everything.

Flashback

7 year old Faye slid down the wall behind her, tears falling out of her eyes like a waterfall but nobody was around to stop them. They just fell, sobs escaping her mouth, quietly breaking the silence that hung in her bedroom. She began sobbing so loudly that she didn't even hear her brother come in and sit in front of her. That was until her placed his hands on top of her hands that covered her face and pulled them away from her face.