14. Love & Lonleyness

Hey guys! I'm honestly so happy right now. Nathan Triska followed me on twitter and you guys are amazing. This story has so many reads, votes, and comments and I never thought that would happen. Thank you guys so much again, I love you. Enjoy!

"Run, Cap, this is my fight"
"I'm not leaving you, not just yet"

Faye had finally been released from the infirmary room but was still stuck at the avengers building along with the rest of avengers due to them all being targeted by Hydra and their 'special weapon'. She was no walking down the stairs with all her gear together seeing as they had found where Allison was along with her team of Hydra. She hit the last step and she started to hear whispers. She paused and looked in the direction it came from, slowly heading towards it.

"Help"

"Please help me"

The avengers watched as Faye walked past them with confusion written across their faces. Faye didn't even bother noticing them, not that she cared much, she just wanted to find out where the voices were leading her to.

"Please, Faye, she's taking control, I need you to help" It was Allison's voice that had lead her to an empty room full of absolutely nothing. Her voice was different, it was actually Allison's voice, Faye knew it was. Her voice sounded just how it did before she died. She stared at the wall ahead of her, head tilted in confusion.

"Allison?" Faye's voice croaked out as a hand came and touched her shoulder causing her to jump back and turn around to the person. It was just Steve. A look of worry written in his icy blue eyes that Faye loved so much. Faye justed nodded at him, telling him that she was okay and the two left with the others to find Allison.

-

Faye managed to let her be the first one out although they were a hesitant because of what happened last time. Allison stood across from Faye outside the building that Allison had died at. They stood in the same place she had watched her fall. Right now it was just her and Allison, the avengers were hidden close by so if Faye was to get hurt, they would jump in to action.

"Remember this place, Faye? I know I do" Allison spoke with a smug smirk plastered across her pale face. Faye said nothing, just glared at her. Faye knew what was going to happen, it was either her death or Allison's. Faye rather die first then let her best friend die again and be controlled by someone possessing her or at least that's what Faye inferred was happening to Allison.

"I'm not going to kill you, Alli, I'm trying to help you" When Faye used that nickname a look of guilt and sadness flashed across Allison's face but was quickly replaced by a smug look.