Chapter 20

Rye

I didn't move when I woke up. I never wanted to. When I was able to adjust to the light, I noticed Paisley curled up into me. Her hair was in my mouth, and although weird to say, it tasted amazing. It tasted like her.

She was making this weird humming noise, and I knew she was utterly content. I loved it. Finally. I've been waiting for this for so long and finally I'm able to have it.

I felt her stir, and I took the chance to pull her closer to me.

I was sappy, childish, and dumb. But she was perfect. Everything about her was perfect. For me. She was made for me, I felt it. I fucking felt it.

And I knew she did, too.

Despite her reluctance. We were perfect.

I was still tired, but I wanted to stay up. I wanted to take in her features. Slowly, I moved my hand that was draped over her and slid it down her chest and to her stomach.

Her dress was hitched up, her sex exposed. Beautiful. She was beautiful.

I felt my cock stir as I caressed her skin gently.

Her moan indicated that she was waking up, and feeling lucky, I placed my hand on her sex and squeezed. Immediately her hand reached out and landed on mine, her voice squeaking.

"Rye!" She squealed, and tried to move away while pulling my hand off of her.

I laughed, and kept my hand there, moving my lips to her ear. I nibbled on it and visibly watched her relax and move into me.

"You like that, baby." I groaned as I said the words. Her hand was cold on mine, but her ear was on fire.

As I began to move my fingers gently on her sex, I heard her breath hitch and the door click.

Moments later, Lily came bustling into the room, and quickly, I took Paisley's sheets and covered her with them.

Lily was laughing, her attention drawn to her phone, and Paisley was frozen in my arms.

Finally, Lily spoke.

"Paisley, where'd you go last ni-" She stopped speaking when she looked up.

"Oh my, my god." She started to back up and look anywhere but us, and I could tell Paisley was probably on fire.

I wasn't ashamed, though. I never would be when it dealt with her.

Paisley shifted under the sheets and quickly turned her head towards me.

"Can you go?" She whispered, her eyes looking down, her cheeks a rose tint.

"No, Lily can." I mumbled into her ear where I leaned my head, trying to pull her close.

But the shy girl she is, she pulled away.

"Rye, I'll talk later." Paisley responded, pulling the sheets over her chin. She looked jaw dropping as she rubbed her sleepy eyes.

"I'll go, and be back soon?" Lily piped, her eyes looking anywhere but us.

"No, Lily-" Paisley was about to get up, but I pulled her back down. She was bare.

"That's fine." I answered, glaring at Lily with a smile plastered on my face.

I still held her, tightly.

"Lily, wait outside," Paisley refused to let her friend go even though she offered.

I was getting angry.

Lily looked at Paisley, then at me, then back at Paisley.

She nodded, but reluctance shown in her features.

When she closed the door, Paisley pushed herself off of me and stood up.

"You have to go." She mumbled, trying to fix her knotty hair and look anywhere but me.

"I don't want to." I bit my lip and tried pulling her back on the bed with me.

"No. Rye. No." Paisley pushed herself off of me and walked towards the door where a mirror was.

She started to adjust herself in the process, taking her fingers and raking them endlessly through her hair. I groaned, rubbed my eyes, and exhaled.

"Why can't we just stay in for the day? Relax, enjoy each other? Your little friend can go hang at my house. I doubt she would mind." I smiled.

"Rye, you know I want to..." She mumbled, and I stopped her while she rambled.

"No, tell your friend that you're with me today."

Paisley hesitated, her eyes moving from her hands and back to me, and slowly, she nodded.

I had won.

And it was only the beginning.

________________________

Sorry about this filler of a chapter :( I need to get to more important parts in, but I needed to have some natural dialogue and such. So. Enjoy this little thang.

:)

-D