Drangonfly's Calling

• Dedicated kay Rachel Miller <3 you know who the fuck you are...

WHO'S OUT THERE CELEBRATEING 4 YEARS OF BLACK VEIL BRIDES? i AM BY WRITING NEW CHAPTERS ALL FUCKIN DAY LONG!

 Music is in sidebar, and oh so sweet happy Intl. BVB day! ( i know, it wouldn't let me post the fucker on that day, so be happy im posting it AT ALL today -.- fucking wattpad bullshit...)

Happy Reading my little halflings!

_____________________________________

 I look away from the wall and down to the floor. Juliet is a Hunter? No wonder why I was hexed. She fucking tried to kill me!

 I knew she was a cheating bitch, but not a psychopathic cheating bitch who only dates you so she can kill your friends!

 Ashley helps me up and we head back into the bedroom.

 "Grab a overnight bag, were going to stay with Jinxx and Sammi for a while." he says, helping me grab some clothes and basic needs things, shoving them into the bag and running out the door with Jake and Cc. Jinxx had already started the car, and was waiting for us in the parking lot. We all hoped in and drove over to Jinxx's house.

 The ride was quiet, but it wasn't long before we pulled into their driveway anyway. Sammi was standing outside on the porch, running up to Jinxx and hugging him quickly before turning to me.

 "Andy, you're going to be fine. We'll kick any hunter's ass if they even so much as smell you1" she exclaims, hugging me tightly and giving me a quick smile. I wonder what supernatural she is as we walk inside the large house.

 "She's a Mystic. They're like Wiccan's, but only a bit more on the spell side. They can also see into the future sometimes." Ash says, holding my hand in his as we head up the stairs to the spare bedroom.

 "How did you know what I was thinking?" I blush back to him, staring into his eyes with a slight bit of fear and surprise.

 "Vampires can read minds. I don't do it often, but your thoughts are very interesting at times..." he gives me a playful smile. My blush turns a darker pink and I hide my face in my hands.

 Stupid, stupid, stupid...

 I throw the bag onto the bed, sitting down near Ashley and leaning into him. I feel his every breath with my hands that lay on his chest. My own breathing syncs with his, when he asks if I want to go to sleep.

 "Yeah, I guess..." I trail off, leaning onto the soft pillows with Ash by my side. He wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me close, a faint growl escaping his lips before he rests his head on mine.

 I feel his warmth. I know I'm as thin as a stick, and that's probably the reason I'm cold all the time. But its like everyone around me is warm. A little too warm for my tastes, but its fine just as long as I don't get cursed again. His breathing eventually slows, and I open my eyes to find him asleep.

 I wish I could sleep along side him, but I can't. I'll only wake up an hour later just to find myself laying in bed the whole night. Snuggling into him, my hands pressed into his chest, I breath in his scent.

 God, I'm going to miss it...

 Wait what? Miss it? Why did I just say that, it's not like those Hunters are going to get me, I have the most over-protective family in the world!

 Screw it, it must've just been another one of my sleep loss symptoms. Damn it.

 My phone started ringing loudly, not enough to wake Ashley up if I was fast though. I quickly whipped it out and answered, holding the phone to my ear.