CHAPTER 9

[HER POV]

The sun peeked through the windowsill, warming up my feet. I got up and stretched. The air in the house is absolutely still... Am I the only one who is up?

I splashed some cold water on my face and then opened the room door. Peeking at the hallway, my eyes scanned for any signs of living things and true enough, there was nobody around.

"They must all still be asleep," I thought to myself. So, thinking that it wouldn't be a big deal, I went out and wander about to find the kitchen in my pajamas.

I did managed to find the kitchen, but....

"Oh, you are up early," he spoke in his deep raspy voice as he drank his freshly-brewed coffee... It smells really delicious...

"Ah, I take some time to get used to sleeping in a new environment, so I would usually wake up earlier without planning to," I said, extremely flustered as I was just in my tank top and really short shorts. I had rather messy bed hair as well. Thank god I went to bed last night with my bra on! How could I have forgot that I'm living with 7 boys right now? And not even combing my hair? Oh, come on girl!

"Would you like a cup?" he gestured to his cup of coffee and he was already opening the cabinets to grab an empty mug. As he placed the empty mug on the white marble counter, he abruptly took off his large black shirt revealing his muscular body.... and ....THOSE TONED CHOCOLATE ABS...Oh my god.

"Uhh, yeah sure..." I immediately blushed really hard... "Umm..what are you doing?" I couldn't help but questioned him as I try to look everywhere else other than him..

"Here," I caught the black shirt as he threw it in my direction. "Don't worry, it is clean, I thought you might want to cover yourself up," he added as he turned around and head to the coffee machine. I hastily put on the shirt as he poured for me the coffee. I caught a whiff of his scent off his clothes as I put it on...He smells really nice~

"Umm, thank you...but what about you?" I said, still trying to look elsewhere... If he stays here looking like THAT, I wouldn't be able to drink the coffee let alone swallow it!

He chuckled... even his chuckle sounds really deep and sexy, wait what am I thinking!? "Don't worry, I am going out for my usual morning jog. I shall grab my shirt in that closet by the door. Will you be ok, alone here in the kitchen? Or shall I stay here with you until you finish your cup of coffee?" he added as he pulled out a chair by the counter.

"No, don't worry about me, I can do just fine," I stuttered... Am I even sweating now? He is just being nice! If I take a look at myself in the mirror, I would be as red as an apple right now!

"Ok, as you wish~" As he walked to the closet to grab his shirt, he ruffled my hair and spoke in a low tone, "I forgot to wish you, good morning~" He then went out to the courtyard to begin his 'usual morning jog' as he called it.

I've decided that it is too risky for me to stay in the kitchen so I brought my coffee to my room. I don't know what has gotten into me but I kept his clothes on. Sure enough, I'm red as a beetroot as I gaze at myself in the mirror. What is wrong with me!?

HIS POV

I woke up really early today. I could hardly get any sleep as I kept thinking of her. She didn't do anything much and yet here I am, worrying about her. Tossing and turning in the bed didn't help me much so I grabbed by favourite black shirt and put it on whilst going downstairs to make myself some coffee.

It had been long since I went for a jog. The weather looks fine today so I SHALL go for a jog.. That was what I was thinking as I sipped on my coffee and turned around only to see...HER

She looked so adorable in that pink tank top and white shorts. I saw that her eyes went wide from shock. She looked so cute as she blushes. She must've thought that she was the only one up. I hope she didn't notice me blushing because I could see her black bra. I took off my shirt in an instinct and threw it to her. I prayed that she doesn't throw my shirt away in disgust despite it being clean.

She didn't. She did put it on.

It was a right thing to wake up early.

======================================================================================

I AM SO NOT OK... HELP MY FAINT HEART PLEASE..

BTS - RUN MV is OUT!! And I'm confused as ever...