CHAPTER 24

DO READ TILL THE VERY END! 😄

================================

[HER POV]

I tried my best to dress up. I suck in fashion so in the end I just settle with a simple black dress. The dress length is just right up to my knees, a nice and simple outfit.

Namjoon tells me to dress in something black. He promises to bring me somewhere for our date. I guess he is going to wear something black too, couple outfits?

I skipped down the stairs, "I have to keep my thoughts off of that first" I reminded myself before my feet landed on the last step.

I raised my head to see Namjoon standing by the doorway holding the door open for me. He looked pretty smart himself. Dressed in black really, a black tank top with a long black coat. His shoes were black and his pants too. Despite being all black, I have to say, he looked good.

"Why....aren't I under dressed.." I pouted as I look between him and myself.

He chuckled and walked over to me. Holding my hands in his he whispered in my ears, "You look cute always~ And I like my girls dressed like this,"

"Your girlS??" I said, full emphasis on the 'S'.

"Ok, I rephrase," he quickly uttered, hands raised in defeat. "I mean, my GIRL" he grinned.

I huffed before he nuzzled my nose with his. "Now, shall we go?"

***

"WOW, THIS IS HEAVEN!" I exclaimed as the apple cheesecake melts in my mouth.

He giggled before he took a spoonful of Belgium chocolate ice cream and held it in front of me. "Here, say aahh~" he said, cutely.

"What are you doing?! It is embarrassing!" I said as I felt my cheeks burning, every single nerve in my body begins to tingle. I felt all eyes in the coffee shop staring at us.

"Just do it or else I'm going to shove it down your throat.." he threatened me with a smirk.

This guy, really. I sometimes think that he has two sides of personality. Blushing really hard, I obliged.

"That is really good too!" I oohed in response as I closed my eyes and let the delicious chocolate flood my taste buds.

When I reopen my eyes, I see Namjoon resting his head on the palms of his hand. He looked at me dearly and I continued to swallow the ice cream. Feeling self-conscious I stuttered, "Wh....why are you looking at me like that?"

"It is nice to be able to see you in front of me; looking sweet and is actually smiling," he said truthfully before he flashes his dimple smile. I blushed really hard.

"And..." he started as he leaned closer to me. "You got some chocolate ice cream on your lips," he continued as he wiped it off with his thumb. He then proceeded to lick it off his finger.

"Namjoon!" I exclaimed in shock. He smiled again and said, "It tastes sweet....just like you~"

He licked his lips and then said, "More cheesecake?"

I nodded and giggled whilst blushing.

Do I deserve to be this happy?

***

Namjoon brought me out to treat me with my favourite desserts. His policy was that I needed to treat myself better, especially after going through such a shock.

I think he just want to keep me for himself. I wonder what would happen if he knew...

"What are you thinking about?" Namjoon asks as his eyes are trained on the road ahead of us. His car pulled to a stop at the red light.