EPILOGUE

[HER POV]

It has been a week since I settled down here.

Yoo Seung Ho's adoptive parents...or should I say my brother, Aaron really did in fact welcome me with open arms.

They even furnished one of their vacant rooms with decorations and furniture, tailored to my interest. I got a light pink room, furnished with white coloured furnitures. The door, cabinet, window sill and bedding frame are all painted in white.

I feel like a princess in that room.

Apparently his adoptive parents really wanted a daughter of their own. They were extremely overjoyed when they learnt that Seung Ho has a biological sister.

To make my room feel more like home, I took out my photo album. Flipping each page I smiled as I looked at the numerous pictures and polaroids I took with my parents, friends, BangTan and of course, Namjoon. I took several of my favourite pictures and pinned it on my room wall, beneath the white fluffy christmas lights.

Smiling, I admired my work. It is amazing how such a simple act can change the atmosphere so much.

I tried to suppress the depressing thoughts that are once again forming in my head. I've been keeping myself busy, trying to not think of him.

I've passed my high school examinations in Korea with flying colours. To obtain a place in the universities here, I have to take additional papers. With my brother's help, I managed to survey the available universities here.

"I've got to keep myself busy." I thought to myself. Using a chopstick, I tie my hair up into a loose bun. I don't care if a few strands of hair fell from my head and hang loosely covering my forehead and sides.

"Hana yah, go and get the mail, I think there is one that you have to sign!" Seung Ho shouted to me from the bottom of the stairs.

"Ok, in a minute!" I shouted after him. Removing the pencil I was biting on, I grabbed his black scarf that hung loosely in my closet and ran downstairs.

I clumsily wear it around my neck and swung the front door open. Did I mention that my brother's house in the States here has an extremely large lawn?

I put on some leather boots and tread down the pebble pavement that spirals from my front door to the fence. That's where the red mailbox is located.

"Can't let the mailman wait.." I mutter to myself, hugging his scarf close to me. His scarf kept my neck warm, my lips moist and my nose free of the cold wind. Keeping my eyes trained on the pebble pavement, I hurriedly walked to the gate.

3 steps...

2 steps...

1...

"Sorry for keeping you waiting, what is it that you have for me?" I said as I looked up to the person standing it front of me.

"You sure kept me waiting, indeed.." a familiar, deep voice resonates in my ears. Wearing a simple black and white checkered shirt, he donned a denim jacket.

"Kim. Nam. Joon." I mumbled, my eyes went wide with shock. I gasped as both of my hands are held by his large and warm hands.

"Why didn't you wear mittens.." he said, full of concern. From his bag, he got a hot pack and placed it into the palms of my hands.

"How...how did you know I'm here? Wha...what are you doing here..." I asked Namjoon, as I held the hot pack tightly in my hands. I didn't dare to look at him even if I want to. I was too cowardly to leave without letting him know first.

He kept his hands in the pocket of his jeans as he said, "I had the help of your brother. He is worried that you seem out of place and of course...I kept pressing him about it..."

Namjoon bent down to look at me. He lifted my head up by touching his forehead to mine. He smiled at me and all I could see in his eyes are love. "Here, this shall keep you warmer," he said as he loosen my hair from the bun I tied previously. 

My hair fell to my waist length and hangs loosely from my scalp. In that sunlight, the brown and bronze hairs are evidently seen. In certain angles, they even shine like gold. He softly took a couple strands of my hair and tucked them behind my ears.

"I missed you," Namjoon said as he held my gaze with his passionate eyes. His fingers toyed around with my long hair.

Even at this stage, he still manages to make me blush, hard. "I...missed you too..."I mumbled. I finally broke down into tears. Tears drop from my eyes steadily as I began apologising profusely. "I'm so..sorry. I'm sorry I-"

He shushed me as he wiped the tears from my eyes with his hand. "Don't cry..my heart aches when I see you like this.."

I could only stare at him as I bit my lip. His eyes, his nose, his lips, his dimples... They are all real. He IS right in front of me.. 

Leaning in closer and closer to me, his lips crashed onto mine. I gave in to him.

I hooked my arms around his neck. Since he is taller than me, I had to stand on my toes to do just that. His arms encircle my waist and he lifted me. My legs no longer touch the ground. Instead, they find their way to wrap around his hips.

His hands grabbed my hair as he continued to kiss me, passionately. Only when we are short of breath did he let me go. Still holding on to me, he placed his forehead against mine.

I could feel him smiling against my lips. My fingers unknowingly trace his smile and my index finger rests on his dimple.

He placed me on the ground once more before he planted a kiss on my forehead.

Breathing in deeply he continued, "Hana, please...marry me.."

I gasped as he produced a ring from his pocket. "But... I'm still a student.." I muttered.

"I don't want to stop you from getting your rightful education," he began. "I just want us to get engaged... I can't live without you, Hana..."

I'm so touched that tears began pouring out of my eyes again. "Do you not, want me?" he asked, as his head hung low, his eyes trained on the fallen dried leaves on the ground.

I smiled at his cute response. I lifted his head with both of my hands cupping his cheeks so that he is looking at me directly.

"Yes Namjoon. I would love to marry you..."

====================================================================================

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Thank you for reading this FANFICTION of mine!

Thank you for sticking with me till the end of this book despite it being pretty amateur especially in the beginning chapters!

I am currently making another BTS fanfiction, please look forward to it! 

If you haven't follow me, then do so! Then you will know when that new book of mine is published!

I love you guys!