CHAPTER 10

[HER POV]

"So? Did you sleep well?" V asked whilst poking me. Jimin gave him a look of disapproval and continued whilst shaking his head, "Sorry, I'm so embarrassed by my idiot twin who doesn't act like his age..."

"How is he suppose to act like then? Would you care to demonstrate?" I questioned as I wiggled by eyebrows. V flashes his large rectangular smile and raises his hand to me for a high-five. Jimin pouted as his face turned really red.

"Would you guys just, grow up?" sighed Jungkook as he sat down at the breakfast table and grabbed a slice of toasted bread. He proceeded to butter his toast as he searched around for Jin. "JIN HYUNG!!"

"Ouch, you guys are so lame to be pointed out like that by your dongsaeng," Yoongi said as he feigned a heart attack pose by clenching his chest area. "Good morning, Hana~" smiled Yoongi as he did a small wave.

His smile is so bright and sweet. I guess that's why they call him Suga. "Good morning to you too~" I smiled back. "Why are you searching for Jin oppa anyway, Kookie?"

"OH? How is it that you never call me 'oppa', Hana?" questioned J-Hope. "I'm so hurt!" he said as he put on a frown.

"Yeah, she never calls me that too," added Namjoon. "What about you, Yoongi hyung?"

Yoongi shook his head and shrugged. "Beats me, maybe because Jin is the eldest?" pointed out Yoongi as he ate his toast in small bites.

"Yeah, exactly that..." I answered. Deep down, I was so thankful for Suga just indirectly saved me from a terrible situation.

"Don't you guys dare put my noona in a tight spot~" warned Jungkook. Then, he flashed his bright smile and winked as he continued, " I will protect you from these pests, noona~" as he hugged me from the back.

"Thank you so much, dear kookie~" I said as I turned around and pinched his cheeks. "No problem noona.." chuckled Jungkook before he continued. "Anyway, I want to find Jin hyung because-"

"Because you want to have SPECIAL Chef Jin's kimchi jiggae?" Jin said as he appeared from the cellar. He did a ballerina twirl and striked a pose~ "I've just prepared the ingredients. Now all that is left is putting it to boil!"

"Yaaahhh, as usual, the best Jin hyung~" praised Jungkook as he clapped both of his hands.

"You are in for a treat," added J-Hope as he stared at me.

"That hyung's kimchi jiggae is to die for~~" sung the troublemaker twins in unison.

"He may not look like it, but you may have seen him on the TV. He is one of the famous TV chefs," said Namjoon.

"Oh really? I shall look forward to this." I rubbed my hands together in glee.

***

The jiggae was really pure awesomeness. It was gone in a matter of seconds. I learnt a lot about the boys as we had our breakfast.

Jin oppa is a famous TV chef. He has won several awards both locally as well as internationally. I can't wait to taste more of his awesome dishes that his fellow brothers had praised so much. I love food..a lot.

Yoongi is a producer. He has a deep passion for music. He writes and composes songs for artists and singers. He can even rap. Not only that, he has his own mixtape, that he announces as 'in-the-making'. I'm a hip-hop fan myself and I look forward to his mixtape.

The other BangTan brothers are still in academies. They are in the D-academy for Music and Arts. Each of them has a skill that earned them a spot in the academy. Jungkook, V and Jimin has exceptional vocal skills. Each of them with their own distinct style of singing. Namjoon and J-Hope love hip-hop and rapping thus they are developing their skills in the academy for that field. They hope to be able to produce their own music in the future.

It is so nice to be able to see them follow their passion to achieve their dreams. While I'm here, still unsure of what I'm going to do with my future.

The grey clouds in the sky began their usual march. A storm is brewing. I hear the wind howling and see the lightning lighting up the sky. I opened my window to take a deep breath of the fresh air. The tranquility of this moment is disturbed by my phone ringtone.

(They call me! Bbaebsae~~ We were cursed at, this generation~ Quickly-)

An unknown number flashed over the screen of my iPhone.

"Hello? Who is this?"

======================================================================================

What's your favourite song from their latest album, 花样年华  pt.2?

I love all of them except Whalien52. No idea why...

Bbaebsae is my current jam~ =D