CHAPTER 18

[HER POV]

Gosh..it is so tiring in school, today!

Those bastards, Jackson and Sungjae wouldn't stop asking me for help on this and that. Assignments, homeworks, extra curricular activities. They are the President of their respective clubs for god's sake! I mean, what is the use of a Vice President if all they are going to do is ask me to do so many random things?!

And they even forgotten the most important thing...how could they...

I sighed. Reaching home, I slammed the front door shut. The still air in this house still scares me sometimes. 

"I guess, no one's home," I mumbled to myself. I slowly dragged my tried limbs up the winding staircase to go to my room. A hot shower, is what I need. Stopping in front of his room, I knocked a couple of times before I twist the doorknob to peek inside.

"Yup, he is not home either." How is it that NO ONE is around when it is such a beautiful moment in my life!?

I've decided that I don't give a shit. I'm just going to take a darn long shower and then pop into my bed and sleep through the rest of the day. Thanks, you bastards! I mentally cursed at my so-called buddies.

***

I could feel someone poking my arm. I shuffled under my sheets trying to get away from the annoying person. I'm enjoying my sleep, dammit!

"Noona!" Jungkook shouted in my ears.

I immediately jumped up from my bed. "Damn it, Kookie!" I rubbed my head and tried to straighten my bed hair with my fingers. "What was that for!?"

He blushed and chuckled. "I..I just had something to say.. and I couldn't wait until you wake up, so yeah~"

"I'm not sure I'm in the mood to listen to that right now.." I drawled as I proceeded to lie back on my bed and pulled the covers over me... I'm still mad on the fact that they..

"Noona~~~~~aing?" Jungkook attempted to do aegyo.

I remained motionless.

"Yah, LEE HA NA!" he shouted on the top of his lungs as he ripped my covers from me and began to tickle me.

"O M G YOU, JEON JUNGKOOK!" I screamed and squirmed as he tickled me. "I get it...I get it..now stop!" I begged as I pushed him away helplessly.

He raised his hands in the air and sat on my bed waiting for me to catch my breath. "So, what is it.." I asked as I rubbed my eyes.

"Do you remember...Eunhae?" He asked as his cheeks redden the second he mentions her name.

My eyes lit up immediately. "The girl you have a crush on? What about her?" I asked.

"I managed to confess to her," he giggled.

"And I suppose she rejected you," I said, sarcastically.

"No, she didn't! She...she likes me too," he admitted as he began to grab one of my pillows and buried his face in it.

I squealed without realising it. "Oh my gosh, that is so great, Kookie!" I cheered for him as I slapped him on the back. "We need some cookies and milk to celebrate this!" I said as I stood up and progressed to my door to head to the kitchen.

"Eh, noona, oh no..we don't!" Jungkook hurriedly said as he pulled my hand and dragged me to my bed.

"But I'm hungry...."I pouted.

"Uhh.. I just..want to tell you the story of how it went!" Jungkook stuttered as he smiled.

"And some cookies and milk for story time would be great!" I said as I stood up again.