CHAPTER 15

[HER POV]

"Ooh!! And then? What happened?!" I say, eagerness lit up my eyes as I grabbed some more of the delicious Jin's homemade caramel popcorn and stuffed it in my mouth.

"Noona, this is s.e.r.i.o.u.s..." says Jungkook with a deadpan look on his face.

"You can't blame me, this is just too cute!" I squealed as I pinched his cheeks.

Jeon Jungkook, 17. After my oh-so-clever suggestion, managed to sketch a lovely portrait of the girl of his dreams. He tried to present it to her..and like I said..HE TRIED...

"Well..I...just..tripped and fell..." sighed Jungkook before he grabbed my pillow and threw it across the room. "I wanted to....you know..appear manly and be like swag as I give her the gift. But failed...terribly.."

"What did she do? Did she see you?" I asked.

"I don't think so. I wanted to approach her from the back..but yeah, I hit the floor, got back up and she's gone!" says Jungkook as-a-matter-of-factly as he shrugs.

"Don't worry. You can always try again! If you need my help, just say it!" I comforted Kookie as I patted his back.

"Promise me, noona. Not to tell a word of this to the guys! They'll make fun of me for ages!" begged Jungkook as he shook me by my shoulders.

"NO PROMISES!" I jumped up and sing in a high tone.

Jungkook grabbed me and lifted me high up in the air before he pinned me to my bed and started to tickle me so much that I began gasping for air.

"Ok, ok! I promise! Now let go of me! Please!"

"Now, there's a good girl!" grinned Jungkook as he let go of me. Gosh, this kid is so strong.

<><><>

"And then I went up to her and like, 'Hey you dropped something'. She was like 'What?' So I replied 'My heart~'" Jackson says it with a sexy face~

"EWW!" Sungjae and I exclaimed in unison.

After their family holidays, I'm out at a cafe with my best buddies. And just like that irritable cheesy description by Mr.Jackson, they sure had loads of fun. 

"So, they didn't try anything on you, did they?" Sungjae asked me as Jackson went to get his coffee refill.

"Why all of the sudden, out-of-the-blue?" I said, flustered and I tried, so hard, to suppress the blood rush to my cheeks.

"Do you know you are a terrible liar, Hana?" said Sungjae as he held me with both of his hands. He gazes into my eyes, trying to search for something.

I tried to shrug his hands off my shoulders but for some odd reason, he is not letting me go. He is holding me really tightly that it is beginning to hurt.

"Yah, Sungjae-ah, let me go," I said timidly. "You are..hurting..me"

His eyes widen and his gaze soften as he released me from his grasp. "I'm sorry, I didn't realize it."

"It's..ok.." I replied as I fumbled with my sweater.

"I'm just worried, you know? I mean, living under the same roof with 7 boys, it is not something that happens to everyone" he pointed out. "But if you are happy, then it is fine with me. Just remember that I'm here for you..I mean..WE! Jackson and I are always here for you. You can tell us anything" Sungjae reassures me as he goes back to drinking his hot mocha.