Risky Business II

Ana's POV  

I opened the front door. As we entered I grabbed Finn's hand, he locked the door behind him. I started to walk and he pulled me back. I turned and placed my hands on his pecs. I could smell his cologne. He lift my chin up with his thumb and index finger and tried to kiss me. I stepped back and he let out groan. It made him look cute and childish. I grabbed him by the hand once again and continued to walk towards the kitchen. I opened the glass door and pressed a button and all the garden lights were lit up. Which added a gloomy mood around the pool. The waterfall that decorated the pool turned on as well.

Finn grabbed my hands and stared into my eyes. He hardly blinked. He then started to open his mouth, slowly...

Finn's POV

"Ana, I'm using every ounce of strength not to kiss you, this very moment..."

She seemed a bit confused and asked,"Why?"

My knees weakened a little. "I will. But before that, I need to tell you something..."

She just stared with her angelical face of hers.

"... ever since I saw you I wanted to know your name, and when I did... I wanted to know you better. You've been on my mind ever since you walked up to us at the bar... When I knew you were leaving New York my heart sunk. Right then I knew for sure that I needed you in my life, I knew I have to come after you. I've been meaning to ask you one question that's really important to me..."

I stopped for a moment.

"Would you make me the honour of..."

"STOP, STOP!" she said sarcastically,"...You are not asking me to marry you are you?"

I chuckled and replied,"Not yet... Eventually, I will. But right now I want to know if you would like to be my girlfriend."

She remained quiet for 5 seconds which felt like an eternity to me. She nodded and felt a massive weight off my shoulders. I had a smile across my face. I leaned over to finally kiss her when...

I found myself in the pool, again. I laughed and asked her,"Would you like to join me?" While she took her stilettos off I took my shoes and socks off and threw them to the grass. She sat on the edge of the pool. As I swam towards her, I splashed her some water. She leaned over to kiss me and I grabbed her and threw her to the pool.

She ran her fingers through her hair backwards. I grabbed her by the hip and pressed her body against mine.

My hands started to roam her body. I moved my hands up and down her waistline then her lower back.

Ana's POV

His wet shirt showed off his pecs, abs, his muscular torso, his triceps and biceps. As he was moving his hands around my lower and middle back I moved towards the waterfall and he followed me.

I swam through the falling water and asked Finn to unzip me.

I had a surprise for him.

Finn's POV

I roamed Ana's perfect body. We swam through the waterfall and Ana said,"Come... I have little surprise for you," at this point I was so nervous my knees were getting weaker.

I closed my eyes trying to concentrate on her voice. I opened my eyes and she was gone.

Oh great! Was this her surprise?

I heard her voice echo. I swam towards the dark hoping not to hit my face with a rock. I then realised I was inside a cave. I looked up and there was a massive opening where the moonlight beautifully lit where Ana and I where standing.

She grabbed me by the neck and she joined our lips in a kiss. I put my hand on the curve of her mid back and pressed her against my body.

Ana's POV

Finn's lips were smooth and tender. The kiss was passionate and lusty. He slid his tongue into his mouth slowly, and I unhesitatingly let him in. Our tongues intertwined, within 20 seconds his lusty kiss became a needy one. Finn started to pull down my dress. I was pulling his neck tie towards me and kissed him harder. I then started to unbutton his shirt.

He finished taking his shirt off and I finished to pull down my dress to my ankles. I touched his firm muscular back while he caressed my breasts.

I quietly moaned. He took off his belt and I helped him unbutton and unzip his trousers. He moved his legs and made his trousers fall to his feet. I started to peck his cheek and made my way down to his neck and kiss his mole situated on the left side of his neck. He let out a soft moan. I kiss his collarbones and slide my fingers down the line between his pecs and abs. I felt his muscles twitch. He put his hand on my cheek and started kissing my neck as I placed my hand on his briefs waistband.

Finn's POV

*"So I kissed goodbye to every little ounce of pain. Light a cigarette and smoke it all away"*

Unfortunately, Ana's fucking phone rang. I kept kissing her as she tried to ignore her phone. But she stopped kissing me, I asked her to leave it. "What if it's my parents?" she replied. She's right, they might suspect something. She quickly swam towards the waterfall. I followed her a few seconds later she took her dress and covered her chest with it. I left my clothes in the pool. And walked towards her with just my briefs on.

As I approached I noticed it wasn't her mum or dad she was talking to on the phone.

Ana's POV

Just when things were getting steamy. I had a phone call. I went inside and grabbed my phone from the kitchen table. I looked at the screen and it was Emma.

"Hi, Em"

"Oh hey, thank God you answered. How's everything going?"

"Fine. Are you okay? Isn't it 3:25 AM in New York?"

"Eh. I've had better days. Yes... Um... I'm doing some homework right now, actually. Errrr. Do you remember me telling you that I had to fly to LA in a few weeks?"

"Yeah, I do..."

"Well, I'm flying over there Friday... Maybe we can see each other,"

"Sure! I'm looking forward to it"

Finn hugged me from the back and started to kiss my neck. I think she could hear because she quickly said... 

"Um. I think you are a little bit busy. I... I'll call you at 8:00AM."

"I'm not. Well, yeah... Ok talk to you later, love you. Bye."

I hung up the phone. And placed it on top of the table. I turned around while he was still holding me.

We looked at each other and noticed we were soaking wet. He grinned and asked,"What now?"