HQ

Ana's POV

Finn woke me up and asked me if I wanted to go for a walk. I don't remember saying yes to him I was really really tired from yesterday's festival. I saw my alarm and noticed it was 8:30 AM. Either way, I put on some jeans and my Burberry dark stone check canvas trainers and a burgundy jumper.

I met with Finn down stairs, he was wearing a black Johnny Cupcakes hoodie, some khaki trousers and black Converse.

He opened the door and we went walking to a nearby park. Some girls were following us, and Finn realised just when we got to the park. He stopped and took some pictures with the girls. After 5 minutes Finn grabbed my hand and we walked away. I could hear the girls murmuring things. Finn clenched his jaw and said,"Just ignore them"

Finn's POV

How could they be this cruel. I took my time to take pictures with them and chatted. They don't own me, the don't have any right to criticise me. I bet if I walked up to them they wouldn't like me criticising them.

"Finn, let go. You're hurting me"

I looked at her and she was looking down. I let go of her and her hand was red. "I'm sorry... I, I didn't do it on purpose." She wrapped her arm on my forearm and got closer to me. "It's okay, Finn" My phone was ringing and I snatched it from my pocket. I saw Ana grab her phone, too.

"Hello?"

"Hello, Mr Harries. We are calling from Burberry Headquarters... Mr Bailey asked us to invite you and your girlfriend to come for a fitting."

"What time do you reckon would be appropriate"

"By noon"

"Okay, thank you"

"Good-bye Mr Harries."

Ana's POV

When Finn received his phone call I started to get many mentions and from twitter.

I opened twitter and saw  

"You're such a bitch"

"Leave my husband alone"

"How could Finn date you?"

"Just saw Finn with his slut girlfriend"

"Hope they breakup soon for the sake of humanity"  

They were other mentions of nice people defending me and complementing me and telling me to ignore them. But actually, I couldn't. Instead I ignored the good comments and focused on the others.

I locked my phone screen when I noticed Finn had hung up his phone. We went to have some breakfast at some restaurant. I didn't want to be seen in public at least not for today.

I asked Finn if we could go back to his house. He nodded but told me that we had to go some kind of fitting. I didn't knew what he was talking about, I just agreed.

Finn's POV

When we got home we went to Jack's room. I was going to ask him if he received a call from Burberry, too. But before I could, I saw a Burberry garment bag on his bed and him through the reflection of the mirror, wearing a cheeky blazer.

"Hey man"

"What's all this, Jack."

"Burberry delivered this for me, I was surprised they didn't sent you one..."