Emma

Ana's POV

I woke up to a beautiful cloudy morning. Waking up in London felt absolutely incredible. Except that when I turned to hug Finn he wasn't there. I got up and headed to the bathroom, I washed my face and brushed my teeth. I was grabbing my hair in a bun when I heard a few knocks on the door.

"Darling, may I come in?"

I reached the door knob and opened the door and stepped to the side. "Good morning." He cleaned a bit of toothpaste from my chin with his thumb and walked inside. He sat on the sofa he stretched his arms and crossed his legs. "Mum said breakfast is ready in a few minutes."

I crossed my arms, walked towards him and sat in the edge of the sofa. "Where did you go?"

"I left 15 minutes before my parents woke up. Mum always checks up on us when she wakes up. I just didn't want her to worry her or misunderstand."

"oh, okay."

"Come on" I got closer to him and rested my head on his chest. He stroke my hair and kissed the top of my head. And said,"Let's go to a music festival"

"When?"

"Today. Or what do you reckon we should do"

"I reckon we should start this trip going to a music festival."

"Then we should go on for some breakfast."

Emma's POV

I've been sitting here for the past few hours. I haven't called or accepted any phone calls. I felt numb I had an empty bottle of red wine and going for the next one. It's barely 3:00AM so I grabbed my MacBook and decided to buy my flight ticket to London. After that I had nothing else to do. I arranged my ping pong table so I could practice alone. I spent an hour or so practicing ping pong. For what? I don't really know.

6:00AM

I woke up early despite the fact that didn't slept last night. I don't even know how I ended up in my bed. Since I couldn't go back to sleep I put on my running trainers and went for a run at Central Park, a few blocks away.

I was listening to some music when my cellphone rang I decided to answer this call as I slowed down my pace.

"Hello?"

"Heeeey, Em"

"Logan?"

"Yes. How are you?"

"I'm fine and you?"

"Fine, too. Hey listen I'm in New York. I just arrived, actually. Are you in town?"

"It's your lucky day"

"He heh. I was wondering if we could grab a cup of coffee?"

"Yeah, sure. I'd love to. 8 o'clock at the Café that's near where I live."

"Okay. See you then. Bye."

As soon as I hung up I ran back to my house. And took a shower.

Jack's POV

I was heading downstairs when I saw Ana and Finn heading towards the stairs, too.

"Morning, Jackmo"

" morning, Finn... morning Ana,"

"Good morning, Jack" Ana said with a smile across her face.