San Diego

Jack's POV

After a not very long drive we arrived to San Diego. Finn was driving like a mad man.

Finn and I grabbed the luggage while Ana was opening the front door. Ana said I could put all my stuff in her older brother's bedroom.

Few hours later Finn and Ana locked themselves up in Finn's room. I went to the game room and watched a documentary. I went to get my laptop and headed back to the game room. I saw Sam online and asked him if we could FaceTime. Seconds later I had his call.

"Hey man "

"What's up Jack"

"I wanted to talk to someone"

"What's wrong? Something happened to Finn, you?"

"He's fine, Finn's fine"

"Oh, okay. What am I good for?"

"I can't talk about this with Finn"

"Is this about some kind of twin rivalry?"

"No. We are ok. It's just that... I told Finn something that Emma wanted to hear."

"What do you mean?"

"Last night... Emma and I slept together-"

"Yeah man. Everyone knows, even her."

"No, she thinks we just slept in the same bed."

"Oh!"

"yeah. I told Finn that she was knackered and I just took her to your bedroom because if I told Finn the truth and told him not to tell Ana he would be a liar and his relationship would be in between."

"But why did you do that? I mean it was only a one night stand wasn't it?"

"You should have seen the look in her face when she saw me sleeping next to her. That's why I lied. But, she didn't made it seem like a one night stand. I remember some stuff from the club and some when we were together ... "

"How could you remember some stuff? You were really fucked up!"

"I remember we were at the club and Emma was saying that Will was great but he didn't payed any attention to her. That's it. And I remember that I took Emma to your bedroom and as I was heading to the door when she stopped me and started to kiss me."

"Maybe you both just kissed and that's all."

" No man. When I was on top of her she was kissing me and saying she wanted to be with me. "

"Let me get this straight. You and Emma kissed and she told you she wanted to be with you?"

I nodded.

"And you lied to Finn, so he wouldn't lie to his girl, and Ana could tell Emma that you didn't sleep together so she wouldn't feel guilty about cheating on her boyfriend."

I nodded with me head looking at the floor

"Wow Jack. What. A. Gentleman. You did all of that just so she could be happy?"

"I did it so everything between us would be okay.

"Do you love her?"

"I don't know..."

Finn's POV

During dinner I was having eye sex with Ana. She giggled every time I looked at her. Her laugh turned me on. As soon as we were done and Jack was in his room. I carried Ana to my bedroom and had her against the wall.

Ana's POV

Nothing and no one could stop Finn. He kissed me so much he even had to take breaks to catch up his breath. We took each other's clothes off as we passionately kissed. We stood facing one another. As we kissed I raised one of my leg up and wrapped it around his buttocks and pulled him into me with my leg. After a while my leg got tired, Finn cradle it with his arm and lifted my leg over his shoulder.

Finn's hands were so gentle. His kisses were soft. Yet he was wild. This time it didn't hurt at all.

Finn's POV

I noticed she was a little tired so I cupped her from her behind and sat her in the desk's swivel chair. I opened her legs as I knelt down. She had both of her hands on the back of my neck and her fingers tangled with my hair. I rubbed my tongue on the area around her clitoris to add indirect stimulation. I was kissing her and with her hands she pushed me closer to her. Her stomach muscles and legs shivered. She let out loud moans.

From there we jumped to my bed. I sat on the edge of the bed with my feet on the floor. She turned away and back up onto me, I grabbed her from her hip bones and pushed her down against me, she was now sitting between my legs. She rode back and forth by pushing off pressing up with her feet.

Ana's POV

This time Finn was pulling my hair and kissing my neck. I then started to go back and forth faster, I looked down to his feet and saw how his toes curled. He was in pure pleasure.

He grabbed me by the waist and moved his body so that his feet were on top of the bed, too.  

Finn's POV

I laid on my back and bend one of my legs, keeping the other outstretched. She straddled the raised leg with a thigh on one side and lowered herself onto my member so that her back was facing me, again. She placed her hand on my chest and used it for support as she rocked up and down. I pushed her against me faster. After a while I was still and she was rocking up and down faster as she panted.

I slowly sat, wrapped my arms around her and turned around with out breaking off. I was now on top of her. I then place a pillow under her buttocks to tilt her pelvis. Bracing myself with both my hands on the bed as in a pushup position, I took my weight off of her body.

I occasionally pushed my chest against her breasts.

I grabbed both of her hands and our finger interlocked and I kissed her. Kissed her like there was no tomorrow.

I knelt on the mattress I didn't move. She then with her pelvis moved towards me. She was doing all the work. She wanted it so bad. After a while I had my weight on her with my head buried in her breasts thrusting my hips very, very fast. She had her hands on my head and kissed me. She yelled and the whole bed shook. At this time we were both reaching our climax. She let out a yell and I let out a moan.

My body collapsed. I kissed her and we snogged for a long time.