Taniya and Prodigy

Taniya's Pov:

Hi! My name is Taniya & my boyfriend is Prodigy! But let me explain how this came to be. It all started two years ago

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I was heading home after a workout at the gym with my friend Amy when I walked into the worst nightmare ever. My boyfriend of three years named De'Angelo was in our bed fucking my bestfriend Tammy. "How could you?" I screamed. Tears were streaming down my face by now. I was pissed to the max at them both. Now I see why she was always around when he was with me. They were fucking behind my back. First thing I could think to do was fight her, but I realized she didn't cheat on me, he did. I hit him with anything I could find before I walked out the house crying.

I drove to my boy bestfriend Prodigy's house because he always makes me feel better. "Hey Tani-woah what happened?" he questioned as he saw the tears falling. "D-d-deangelo cheated with Tammy" After those words left my mouth, his jaw clenched as I could see he was upset with what's happening.

"I knew that nigga was no good. Why did you stay with him Taniya?" I shrugged because I honestly didn't know. "He made me feel good."With that being said, Prod wrapped his arms around my waist and whispered in my ear, "I can make you feel better." I looked up at him as he smirked. I simply replied with "Do it then"

He picked me up and carried me into his bedroom where he laid me on the bed. "We fucking to music tonight baby"

🎶I'm gon' make you feel it
I'm gon' make you feel it
I'm gon' make you feel it🎶

"You gone feel this Prodaconda tonight baby" I bit my lip before speaking saying "Give it to me baby"

Omniscient pov

He slowly slid inside of her making her feel every inch. She gasped adjusting to his size. "Fuck" she moaned lowly.
🎶Tell me why you wanna be bad.
Tell me why you wanna be bad babe.
Sweating while you calling me daddy.
Giving you the best you ever had babe.
Make me feel like you never had it🎶

He started to slowly grind in and out. Going deeper with each stroke. While she gripped the sheets, he massaged her pussy with his right hand while playing with her nipples using the other hand. "Fuck. Prod. Baby. Rig.. Right there" Taniya was feeling pure ecstasy while he did this. He kept going in and out until....

Cliffyyyyyyy! I love messing with you guys! But what happened? Will the story be finished? Part two coming next 😛