Girls Talking Bout

Your Pov:

"What the fuck do you mean you don't know her Chresanto! She texted your fuckin' phone saying y'all fucked and she wants to again!" For the billionth time, he's tried to lie to me about not cheating. I know y'all think I'm done, but I'm not. I'm done for real this time. We are no longer a couple.  He had nothing left to say so I had said it for him. "Goodbye Chresanto."

Five years later:

After leaving Chresanto's sorry ass, I bossed up, got a new job, and moved out to California. Today me and my best friend are going to the mall. "Rayquan get the fuck on!" I yelled out while laughing. We saw a lot of commotion so we went over to it. "What are these girls talking 'bout?" I questioned. "who knows" Ray responded.  

We each shrugged our shoulders and continued walking to Victoria Secret's for me to shop. "So you go with my ex band member now?" I heard a familiar voice ask. I then rolled my eyes. "Chresanto what the fuck are you talking about?" I asked. "YOU! You fucking him now?" He questioned me. Me and Ray looked at each other before laughing. 

"You're fucking hilarious. I wouldn't dare do that. Besides, I don't think his boyfriend would like that." I replied causing Chresanto's jaw to drop. I laughed again before going to the dressing room to try on a set. 

"I'm sorry.." I heard. I turned around getting ready to scream until I felt a hand cover my mouth and another hand slide into my shorts rubbing my pussy. My eyes slowly rolled to the back of my head. "Fuck" I lowly whispered. "I'm sorry. Please forgive me. I've missed you" I heard Chresanto say. I wasn't trying to hear any of that though. I just wanted him to make me cum. 

Once he realized what I was doing, he took my clothes off laying me down on the bench and began fingering me. "Santooo." I moaned out. "Fuck baby, that's that moan I missed" he told me. "Babbyyy, make me cum" was all I had to say for him to go ham and make me squirt

 "Babbyyy, make me cum" was all I had to say for him to go ham and make me squirt

"Uhhh yesssss!" I moaned out as I finally finished. He just looked at me licking his lips before saying "come home with me"

Finish orrrr???