Freak My Shit

Y/N POV:

I was omw (On My Way) to school with my best friend Brittany. I was really excited because I would see my crush Roc! I lowkeyy think that he sexy as hell! And that Tattoo make him look even sexier! Mm. I gtg the bell rung.

Teacher- Today you will be partnering up for a parental project........... partners are............ and Y/N and Roc.

My head instantly popped up because I wasn't really listening. But if I'm right, I'm Roc's partner! Omg I wonder how this is going to end.

---------------After School--------------

I was sitting on my couch watching Maury (Thats my show!) when I heard a knock on the door. When I opened it, I wish I would have never had on what I had on. I was wearing my sports bra and spandex and roc was at the door! How embarrassing. Especially since I'm a think girl! I mean, I got a fat ass, and my boobs are pretty big too. But my stomach is flat as ever.

Roc- I umm, came to umm.....

Me- Work on the project? And my eyes are up here. 

Roc- I'm sorry. It's just that, you're really beautiful!

Me-*blushes* come on in

Roc- *staring at your ass*

Me- So what do you wan- *gco (gets cut off) by roc kissing you*

Roc- *moves hands to ass*

Me- *moans* What are you doing?

Roc- Y/N I love you. I have sin-

I could fall off today and still steal a famous nigga hoe ( I'm a young fly nigga fa show) okay now put yo ass on my dick now pose on that shit.

Okay now freak my shit

Freak my sh-

Me- Hey ma....no  doing homework. Okay bye love you too.

Roc- *pulls your spandex off and slides fingers in you*

Me- Ahhh fuck! Mmm *moans*

Roc- *puts head down there and eats you out*

---------------6 hours later---------------

Roc- I gtg. I'll talk to you later.

The next day at school was back to normal. He wouldn't even talk to me nor look at me. So when I finally start talking to a dude he was mad and called me a hoe so I popped that bitch ass muhhfucka in his mouth! Got suspended and he showed up to my house and we fucked all day everyday that I was suspended and then we finally became a couple.

--------------------------------------------

Well that was some weird ass shit! Anyway I did this because I was bored. But I hope y'all liked this. I'm gone start making my imagines again since I haven't.