Roc and Zoe

Zoe's Pov.

So today is me and Roc's anniversary!  I'm so excited, but I'm just wondering if he remebers?

Me- Roooooc! Babbyyyy! *shakes him*

Roc- Tf you want damn?!

Me- *gets teary eyed* Yeah happy anniversary to you to! Bitch! * throwa present and walks out into the guest room*

Roc Pov.

Damn! I didn't mean to make her mad like that! I remember our anniversary, but my ass was sleepy!  I know What will change her mind. Make up sex!

Roc- *walks in the guest room* Baby I'm sorry! Of course I remembered our anniversary, but I was tired from working last night!

Zoe- Why didn't you just say that instead of yel- you know What I'm not discussing this get out my face. *turns over in bed*

No One's Pov.

Roc then took the opportunity to climb on the bed and get on top of Zoe. He kissed on her neck until he got to her sweet spot.

Zoe- Mmmmm move Roc!

Roc- *goes down to shorts and unbuttons them* You sure baby?

Zoe- Yes baby please!

Roc- *chuckles and inserts a finger in her*

Zoe- Mmm uhhh right there baby right there faster!!

Roc- *inserts third finger* What's my name?

Zoe- R-roc!

Roc- Nope! *speeds up*

Zoe- Uhhh d-daddy!! Ahhh fuck! Shit  baby right there! Ahh deeper! *moaning uncontrollably*

Roc- *takes her to dresser and hits it from the back*  Imma tear yo shit up! Who's is this?!

Zoe- Ahh fuck! Yours daddy yours! *moaning and screaming*

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Should I make a round 2 for this?? If so give me some ideas on where they could go! This was for Zoe! Hope you liked it!