@kyila13

Kyila POV:

Today was me and Roc's 4 year anniversary! I was so excited. While I was getting dressed this morning, my doorbell rang. I ran downstairs in my boy shorts and sports bra.

??- Dayum ma!

Me- Roc what the hell? *laughs* come in foo

Roc- *chuckles and kisses you* Happy Anniversary Baby!

Me- Happy Anniversary Boo! *gives him a gift*

Roc- *opens it* I told you not to get me anything expensive. And you bought me a Rolex anyways. *laughs* I love you baby.

Me- I love you t- *gco by roc smashing his lips into yours*

Roc- Let's make love *whispers seductively*

Me- *nods head*

Warning Rated R. Read at ya own risk!

When they finally made it upstairs, Roc took of all their clothes and kissed all over her body. He then went down, and kissed her pussy right before entering in two fingers. "Oh shit baby!" she moaned out to the top of her lungs. "Mmm fuck. Right there!" she yelled as Roc twisted and turned his fingers inside of her. "You so tight baby" he told her. He then inserted his "friend" into her opening making her arch her back and moan. "Oooooo fuck baby! Harder harder" she commanded himHe sped up slamming himself into her as hard as he could. When she finally reached her climax, their bodies were dripping with sweat. Roc continued to slam into her making her squirt wildly. "Ahhhhh fuck! Mmmm ooo uhh shit!" She then flipped the both if them over, and for the rest of the night they made love.

Hope you liked it! I know its not my best and I'm sorry for that.