Mikayla, Roc, and Ray

Threesome!  Okay before I start, I might not be able to do this one as Well because I'm not really used to writing threesomes but I will try!  This is for Rays_babe_mikayla!

Mikayla Pov.

So I was just in my room minding my own business when my brother Roc and his friend Ray just busts into my room! I mean like tf?!?  Who does this shit?

Mikayla: What dafuqq is wrong with y'all busting in my room like that? Do I need to bust y'all asses?

Ray: Nahh, but I got some that you can help me bust! *points to dick*

Mikayla: Hell no bye! *pushes both of them out the door*

This nigga! Like really? I mean he fine and all but don't say no shit like that!!

Mikayla: *sleeping*

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Ray Pov.

My niggas!! I didn't think I would have a time to talk but... Roc sister is so fucking fine! I mean damn baby got big ass tities and a nice ass!

Ray: Let's go fuck yo sister!

Roc: Aiight let's go!

Both: *walk in her room slowly pulling down the covers and her pants and shirt*

Mikayla: Mmmm stop.

Ray: *inserts his tongue in her pussy*

(A/N Ray's tongue tho!!)

Roc: *sucking her nipples*

Mikayla: Ahhh.... shit.... right there! Roc wh-wh-what if mom comes b-b-back?

Roc: Fuck her!

(A/N Well damn)

Ray: *spelling his name out in her pussy* You like that don't ya? *adds fingers*

Mikayla: Oooo... Yes Yes baby right there!

Roc: Let's switch *inserts inside of her*

Ray: *Licking and sucking her nipples*

Mikayla: *moaning and jerking Ray off*

Ray: Ahhh fuck! Right there!

Mikayla: Roc I'm about to I'm about to to uhhhh fuck! *walls tighten on his dick and she cums *

Roc: Damn! I ain't know you was a squirter!

Mikayla: There's a lot you don't know! *pushes him back and starts riding while sucking Ray*

Mikayla Mom: OH HELL NAW! Y'ALL NEED TO TAKE YA FAST ASSES OUTTA MY HOUSE AND GET YA SHIT CAUSE Y'ALL AIN'T COMING IN THIS MOTHAFUCKA NO MO' !!

Mikayla: Bitch fuck you with yo ugly ass! You fucking dick in the booty I got the stank pussy ass bitch! You mad cuz you can't get no dick with ya cob webbed pussy That's Why don't nobody like yo ass now hoe! And you best believe I'm out this bitch and ain't coming back!

Roc & Ray: DAMN SHE TOLD YA ASS!

Mikayla Mom: Bitch Who dafuq you talking to?

Mikayla: You bitch now bye bye hoe! *grabs the boys and leaves*

                        4 Months Later

Mikayla: Uhh fuck harder Roc harder! Ugh shit right there!

???: Chresanto August! Come out with your hands up, anything you do or say will be used against you!

Roc: Damn!!!

Well I hope you guys liked it because tbh I didn't! But just comment and be honest with me!

And today is my Birthday! Yayy! Turn Up!