Ray and Anisa

Anisa Pov:

What she's wearing 

Hey you guys. It's Anisa here! I'm currently at the park with my best friend Ray Ray. I like him more than a friend though. And it's like serious. I want him as my boyfriend, and then I want him sexually. It's so much to try to hide. Especially since we've been best friends for 8 years. I want to express my feelings, but I don't know how, AND he has a girlfriend. I can't stand her personally, but he loves her so whatever. 

"Best frienddddddddd!" I roll my eyes in a joking matter and look over at him. "Yes Ray?" "I'm ready to get out of here, let's go." We both get into his car heading to his house I'm pretty sure because I know this route all too well. After ten minutes or so, he decides to play music, and just my luck, he plays Jacquees. 😐 

This song always does something to me. I don't know why, but it does. I start to fidget in my seat moving around and squirming. Ray notices it and places his hand on my thigh. I quickly suck in air as I feel his hand sliding closer and closer to kitty. "R-ray, what are you doing?" he glances at me for a quick second before replying. "Oh come on Anisa. You can't hide it forever. I already know you like and want me but you never said anything because of my girlfriend." I quickly look at him wondering how he knew. As if he read my mind, he responded saying "I've known you for too long. I know when you like or want someone.

We finally arrived at his house. As I got out of the car, Ray grabbed my hand guiding me up the stairs and into his bedroom where he closed and locked the door. He pushed me against it placing my hands above my head and turning me on. My mouth slowly fell agape as he found my sensitive spot on my neck sucking and licking on it. "Fuck" I whispered out slowly. His lips soon found their way onto mine as he let go of my hands guiding me to the bed to take off my pants and shirt. I was only left in my bra and thong as he stood back staring. 

He finally got down eye level with my kitty after sitting and admiring my body. The moment he got my thong off and was about to eat my pussy, his doorbell rang. He continued to do what he started, ignoring the fact of someone ringing the doorbell. His tongue finally came into contact with my pussy causing me to arch my back and let out a loud moan. "Fuuuucckkk Ray. Don't fucking play with me!" I gripped his hair pulling it since it wasn't in braids today. He then pulled his face away from my pussy and looked at me licking his lips as my juices dripped off of his mouth. 

He slowly slid his pants and underwear off as he reached into his dresser grabbing a condom before asking me "Are you on the pill" I nodded my head yes as he threw the condom across the room, slowly sliding himself into me. My mouth became agape as he slid into me causing my back to arch slightly. "Damn Nisa. You tight as hell" No words were able to come out of my mouth as he began to thrust inside of me. "Mmmm. Ohhhh fuuucckkk. Right there Ray" his thrust became deeper and faster causing my eyes to roll backwards. 

He then quickly pulled out causing me to open my eyes in frustration. "All fours. Now" I did as told since it turned me on. "Yes daddy." As if that were his motivation, he slammed into me causing me to scream out. "Ohhhh shiiittttt. Rightt there daddyy!" He began to slap my ass with one hand while the other hand held my hair pulling it every so often. We were just about to switch positions when his door flew open. "OH MY GOSH! REALLY RAYQUAN?!"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Welllll, who was it? Should a make a part 2? 🤔 Do y'all think a christmas special should be made? All questions that need to be answered. I'm sorry I've been gone for so long, I've been extremely busy, but I'm back and hoping to keep this book updated as much as I can.