Mindlesschick27

Aliya Pov

Today I planned on just chilling, but Roc walked in my room with a big ass teddy bear talking about I love you baby. I swear this boy don't do nothing but spoil me! But ya gotta love it, cause not every boy would do this for ya. 

Roc: Hey baby get dressed I'm taking you out!

Me: Okay, Hold Up

I run back upstairs and put on (outfit on the side) I then go back down stairs and leave with my baby.

He brought me to some fancy ass resturant. It was big and he knows I dont like him doing this kind of stuff but he continues to do it anyways.

Me: Baby I've told you before not to be taking me to these kind of places

The back ground music didnt help either because Freaky by Gemaine Edwards was playing (Yass bishh thats my song)

Won't you come over girl, got something to show you girl

I promise that it's something, that you would want to see
(girl you know you want to)
You ain't gotta worry girl, I ain't in a hurry girl
I'm gonna take it slow (just trust in me x2)

Roc: Baby I know but you gotta know I just gotta show my love to you

I'm a give it to ya
I'm a put this d*ck right through ya
Out of the rules of karma-sutra

This ain't nothing that you used to 

Me: But baby Ion need allat to be happy all I need is you

I'm tryna get freaky all day, all night (hit it just right)
Freaky all day, all night (hit it just right)

Roc: I know but I *gco*

Me: Roc I told you Ion want this *gets up*

At the house

Me: Baby have you seen my brush

Roc: *yells* idk ion remember anything now since you "dont want this"

Me: You know what fuck you Chresanto *walks out the room*

Roc Pov:

I know she ain't juss yell at me like tf? Got something for that ass

Me: Aliya who the fuck is you yelling at!

Aliya: I'm yelling at yo ass now leave me the fuck alone! 

I quickly grab her arm and push her up onto the wall and hold her arms above her head. She keeps squirming and shit but that don't faze me. I start kissing on her neck and she still tries to fight me. It ain't working tho cause I'm stronger.

Aliya: Stop Chresanto get off of me! 

Aliya Pov:

He just don't know how horny he making me right now, I know I'm supposed to be mad at him, but I can't. No matter how hard I try I just can't. 

Me: *moaning* Move baby 

Roc: *slips his hand in your panties* You sure baby?  

Me: Ahh...mmm....fuck baby stop

Roc: *inserts 3 fingers* You wanat me to stop?

Me: No...mmmm baby keep going

Roc: I told you you aint want me to stop *goes down and starts licking you*

Me: Wait....baby...mm fuck...shouldn't we go to the...mmm...ahh.. to the bedroom...ahh

Roc: *picks you up and takes you to the room and throws you on the bed*

Me: *seductively whispering* lemme put in work

Roc: *turns on music*

The first song to play would be Trey Songz "Wet the Bed"  Roc gently sung to me at first then he told me for being rude tonight he had to put in work and fuck me nice and hard. I gotta admit I was a lil nervous when he said that.

But I also should say that he did indeed put in that work and let's juss say I wasn't able to walk for awhile. :) 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

~ I hope you liked it, cause my teacher is nosey as hell. Ha ole bean head ass sitting here watching me as type this then gone say can I read it to her. Bitch tf?! Hell nahh you can't! Anyways, I hope you liked the imagine. Feel free to request another whenever your ready! Comment and vote babies! I love y'all keep requesting more~