Chapter 1: New Adventure

*April 2002*

Digital World was under attack by a mysterious individual known as Digimon Kaiser. Digimon were running to escape from the attacks from Digimon Kaiser under the control of dark ring. Tailmon had lost her tail ring in the process.

Gabumon mustered all the strength to reach the nearest TV.

"Yamato..." He cried out before falling unconscious.

In real world, a blonde boy was getting ready for school. He had just finished his breakfast.

"I'm sorry that I can't go with you on your first day of school. I have to finish the article today." A voice of a lady was heard.

"It's okay, I can go by myself". The boy known as Takaishi Takeru replied. Now, carrying a bag with his hat on, he walked past his mother's study room and left for school. On his way he met two of his new neighbours, Inoue Miyako and Hida Iori.

"I'm Takaishi Takeru, 5th grade. Nice to meet you."

Miyako was in the 6th grade while Iori was in the 3rd grade.

As the trio walked to the school premise, a group of boys playing soccer caught his attention. One of the boys had a pair of goggle on his head. He looked on feeling puzzled.

"Taichi-san?"

Takeru happened to catch the ball which the goggle boy had missed.

"Sorry, sorry". The boy stood up and approached Takeru. He frowned at Takeru's intense stare. Takeru threw the ball back to him.

"Those goggles are pretty cool." He commented. Daisuke blinked in confusion.

"What are you doing? Daisuke." Someone called out. The boy known as Motomiya Daisuke returned to his game.

"Of course not, Taichi-san was no longer around."

In the class, Daisuke headed to the table where a hazel haired girl was putting her stuff down.

"We are in the same class again, Hikari-chan". He cheered.

"I'm glad to see you again". Yagami Hikari smiled and greeted Daisuke who was jumping in joy.

"Some guy said my goggles were cool but I don't even know him." Daisuke informed her excitedly.

A new transfer student was introduced. Daisuke recognized him as he was the one who commented on his goggles.

"I'm Takaishi Takeru. Nice to meet you."

"Your seat is next to Yagami." The teacher announced.

"Long time no see." Takeru greeted Hikari who smiled. "You had gotten taller." She commented causing Daisuke to turn red in jealousy. He wondered who he was and how was he so close to Hikari.

Daisuke had always had a crush for Hikari. He had first met Hikari in the playground two years ago. The first impression he had for her was she was sad and lonely. He did not know why. He got to know her eventually as he often see her on the playground. He sat beside her and started talking to her. Somehow he managed to get her to smile.

But Takeru managed to get her to giggle as soon as they started talking.

Meanwhile, Yamato and Agumon had found Gabumon.

"Gabumon?" Yamato shook his unconscious partner who stirred a little.

"Yamato..."

"Evolve, Gabumon." He ordered but there was no reaction from his digivice.

"I can't evolve, Yamato." They were puzzled.

Digimon Kaiser was laughing hard. It was useless as he had that area under his control.