Chapter 7: 2nd Armour Evolution

"So that was what happened." Said Sora. "And Daisuke-kun obtained the Digimental of Friendship". She finished for Yamato. Yamato nodded. He did not expect it. Of all the new Chosen Children, it had to be Daisuke who inherited his Crest and of all the crests, he just had to inherit Friendship.

Yamato and Sora had been in contact with one another for the past three years and even so since the new Chosen Children had appeared. They would keep each other posted should they ran into an incident without the other.

No word was needed between Sora and Yamato. They were actually expecting Daisuke to find the Digimental of Courage instead.

"Come to think of it, I wonder if that Digimental even exist after what had happened." Yamato sighed. Sora placed her hand on his shoulder for comfort. Yamato placed his hand over hers to reassure her.

"Nevertheless, from now on, I'll guide him along personally just like you and Koushirou did for Miyako and Iori." Yamato stood up from the bench and stretched himself. They were in the same playground, they had gathered on the first day of the school semester. "Daisuke asked for it. I'll not cut him any slack. I can't let him make the same mistake we had with Taichi."

Sora nodded at his words. Both of them knew that they had to let them go sooner or later as the fate of the Digital World lies on the new kids now.

A gate was opened in America one day. Mimi took the chance to take her friend from America, Michael to the Digital World. Daisuke and the rest was surprised that there were other Chosen Children in other parts of the world. The model of their Digivices is the same ones with their seniors.

The group of them shared their experience related to Digimon before they were chosen in the restaurant operated by Digitamamon.

Miyako was fangirling over Michael. Michael became a Chosen Child in 2001. He had always admired Mimi and her friends going to adventures after adventures three years ago. They learnt that most of them were chosen after the Vamdemon's invasion in Tokyo three years ago. Michael felt that the reason he was chosen was due to his sighting of Gorimon in New York.

Iori thought about his experience. He was on a life-saving boat when the plane he was in was attacked and they were saved by Kabuterimon and Garudamon in 1999.

"At that time I was captured by Vamdemon at Big Sight." Daisuke said.

"I wasn't involved in what happened in the summer of 1999..." Miyako frowned trying to recall any incident related to Digimon she could be involved in but failed. Miyako sighed in despondence. She wanted to impress Michael. While panicking, she thought she recalled a Digimon which resembled a white knight and a boy with blonde spiky hair and another one with huge brown hair wearing a goggle on its shoulder but she could not remember when she had seen it.

"Maybe it was just my imagination." She said dejectedly.

"It's okay. Your experience may be so brief that you didn't realise about it." Mimi consoled her. "Everyone was involved in some way it seems."

Daisuke on the other hand tilted his head. He appeared to be scanning Mimi startling her.

"What?" Mimi asked covering her body with her arms from Daisuke's suspicious gaze.

"Ahh... You were the girl in pajamas!" Daisuke pointed out. "I recalled a girl on pajamas riding on a dinosaur..." Mimi realized what he was talking about. She stood up all the sudden.

"Excuse me! Let me borrow him for a while." She said and she dragged Daisuke out of the restaurant.

"What else can you remember?" Mimi grabbed his shoulder and cornered him. Daisuke scratched his head. "Dinosaur, an huge orange one. I didn't know that was a Digimon back then. What was its name?"