XX

The day passed by with more of the Prince's overwhelming enthusiasm. While Kiba and Shikamaru were taken home by Sasuke's chauffeur, Naruto was taken to a room where he would be able to spend the night.

"Hold your horses kid, where do you think you're going?" Anko dragged Sasuke by the collar just as he was about to enter Naruto's room.

"Anko, let go." Sasuke frowned, hating how Anko kept her grip on his shirt and dragged him along with her.

"You're the one pushing me to finish this within a day, so if I'm staying up, you're staying up with me." Anko let out a laugh, stopping just outside the Uchiha's door. "Now, go check it out while I talk to Itachi, okay?" Anko ruffled Sasuke's hair, walking a few steps to the door next to Sasuke's.

Fixing his hair, Sasuke smiled once again as he threw open his room door, eager to see the progress. Just as expected, the wall was almost completely taken down. A few of his stuff had been moved over for better access.

"Your Highness." Startling him, Sasuke turned his head a little to see Yamato kneeling before him.

"Found anything?"

"It seems the men Naruto was running from are indeed connected to one of the clans." Yamato slowly lifted his head to look towards the Prince. Seeing the frown plastered on Sasuke's face, Yamato looked back down. "It's unclear which clan it is, their identity is well hidden and not many seem to know anything."

Sasuke turned around to face the wall. Whichever clan had men running around scaring people like they did with Naruto wasn't going to stay hidden for long. Nor were they going to pass by him so easily without receiving some sort of punishment. Looking back towards Yamato, Sasuke sighed. "You did good. Report this to Kakashi and then go rest a bit, I'll talk to my brother about this." Nodding, Yamato left.

"So, how're you liking it?" Anko walked in, passing the Captain on the way. Sasuke looked back at her and grinned.

"By tomorrow it'll be done?" Anko nodded and stood next to him. "Thanks, Anko." Sasuke hugged her, surprising her by also placing a grateful kiss on her cheek. "I'll go talk to Itachi now."

Anko shooed him away, laughing as Sasuke trotted off. "That kid, seriously." She sighed.

Slowly walking into Itachi's room, Sasuke tip toed in and waited for his brother to note his presence. It took a bit, but finally, the older Uchiha lifted his head from his computer and rubbed his eyes, letting out a yawn before setting his eyes on his brother. "Sasuke, you better be happy."

"I am."

Itachi chuckled, closing his laptop and setting it aside. "I'm not gonna get much sleep tonight." He complained, letting a moment of silence pass to hear all the clattering and machinery making noise next door.

"Sorry?" Sasuke apologized cheekily. "Brother, Yamato has found a tie between a clan and a group of men scaring people to collect money." Sasuke blurted out, watching as his brother prepared to go to sleep.

Sighing, Itachi stopped all movement and looked over towards his little brother. "Sasuke, as much as it concerns me, can we leave this till tomorrow?"

"Brother, but this is-"

"Sasuke, it's late. I have a meeting with the Hyuuga clan tomorrow and if all goes well, I'll be back before you even wake up. I trust Yamato is already on top of this and if not, he will be. You'll most likely have a progress report by tomorrow. Now sleep, okay?" Itachi laid down on his bed, his back turned towards his brother. "How long are you going to stand there?" He asked.

Feeling bummed about the recent situation, Sasuke sighed and slowly jumped in bed with his older brother, both their backs facing each other as they drifted off to sleep.

"Little brother?"

"Hm?"

"This friend of yours, I'd like to speak with him soon." Itachi mumbled.

Sasuke hummed, moving a bit more towards the edge. "That's fine."

Opening an eye and looking over towards Sasuke, Itachi smiled. "You really care about him?"

Sasuke was falling asleep, but even so Itachi could feel the movements of Sasuke nodding his head.