Chapter 6 - Ohh no

" you fucking hoe" Erica said.

"I'm sorry I don't understand the language of the thot" I replied back

" well at least my mate inst a arrogant prick" she stated and I wanted to burst out laughing but I wouldn't let her win.

" Ohh yea well at least I can bounce my booty like a basketball" I said with a serious face.

She busted out laughing.and so did the gang  currently we are at the vault doing stupid shit but who gives a fuck.

"No you can't" she said

"Bitch Yess I can" I fired back

"Ok show us then" she smirked

"Yea" smokey added

"Show us" Justin said

"Some one get me some singles" of course fuck boy Jax had to put out. One of the guys handed him a stack of singles. 

He winked at me "I'll give you 5 grand for a lap dance SK"

"She won't do it" Chloe butted in.

" yea she ain't got the balls" miles said

" you bitches are tripping take a moment and realize who TF I am" I said said with my poker face. They went quiet."that's what I thought hoes".

I turned to jax "I'll take you up on that offer jaxxy"  I smirked at him.

He looked shocked at first then smirked " see even the girls that have mates want me" he said.

Chloe turned on take you down by Chris brown. I walked up to jax and sat on his lap and started moving by body with the song. When the song was half way through I took off my shirt and jax's eyes widened and every one wolf whistled. I was wearing a red laced bra and matching panties. It's not weird  everyone's seen each other naked when we shift anyways. I took my shorts and when the course came on i straddled jax and grinded on him. While I was grinding on him I heard a vicious growl. By then I noticed bills all over the floor. My clothes with money all over them and bills tucked in my bra and underwear. And jax had a boner like always. I was ripped off of Jax and pushed aside then jax was on the floor with Adam punching him. I was so pissed TF off. I walked up to Adam and pulled him off jax. And i did something you never do to an alpha... I slapped him in the face. Everyone was shocked. Chloe ran to help jax and took him to the pack doctor. 

I turned to Adam and blew up."WTF WAS THAT IDK WHO TF U THINK U ARE BUT ONLY I CAN CAN BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF JAX ME THATS MY JOB, MINE. AND ANOTHER THING WTF DID U DO THAT FOR"

he looked taken back and replaced the look with an angry one " THATS WHAT HE GETS FOR TOUCHING WHATS MINE, MINE NO OTHER MALE CAN TOUCH U BUT ME THATS WHY HES LUCKY I DIDNT KILL HIM." He yelled out. 

By then everyone was out of my room. I walked closer to him. Scar was estatic that we were close to our mate and she wanted to jump him right there. I got in his face and looked him in the eye " stay TF out of MY business ok I just won 5 grand and I intend to get my money once jax is ok" 

" and what are you gonna do abut it" he smirked and kissed up my neck. I felt the tingles and tried to hold back then moan that's trying to fight its way out of my mouth. Too late it came out. Adam growled in approval and attacked my lips with his. I moaned into the kiss. Ahaha bitch I gotchu now hoe. I pulled away which caused him to growl and I pushed him on my bed and straddled him. I kissed  and sucked on his neck. He let out a throaty groan. When he loosened his grip I got up and walked out leaving Adam shocked, confused and full of lust. Hahaha this bitch is forgetting who the dominant one in the relation ship is. Well we're kinda equal but don't tell him I said that. I walked into my room changed into pajamas and went to bed.