Ch.24

It's been two months me and Xavier (Adams wolf) have talked everyday scince we've left and he told me Adams going crazy. He's depressed and only comes out of his room for pack meetings. He hardly eats and cries all night. It breaks my heart to know that he's like this because of me. But he had to learn his lesson. He can't hit me. Fucking donkey ball sucking asshole. But I've forgiven him. We're going back today and I'm kinda nervous. Xavier is so happy. I'll finally be in his arms today.

It didn't help the fact that I went through my heat last month either but I got through it with the help of the guys. I got a new tattoo on my thigh of Xavier. His pitch black wolf with piercing blue eyes. The tattoo guy looked at me funny when I described every detail. Stupid human what does he know.

We just got off the plane and my feet hurt like shit. We gotta pick up the car at the fucking entrance. Jax seen me tired and picked me up bridal style.

"Ughhh you are my life saver" I groaned.

He snorted "yea everyone is once they do something you want"

"Hey watch your mouth it's a complete honor just to be my life saver for a minute" I said truthfully

"Yes my lord"

"Better"

"Can you guys shut the fuck up and get in the car I'm driving" smokey cut in.

"Ughhh Your my life saver"

"Yea yea gtf in the car SK and stop laughing jax with your ugly ass"

I tried not to laugh but failed.

"Hey my ass is beautiful" jax whined.

"Of course it is just get in the car"

He got in the back while I got in the passenger seat.

We ate on the plane so we are going straight to the pack.

We pulled up to the parking lot of the pack. And I've gotta say this place looks like shit. It legit does NOT look beautifully breath taking as it once did.

I looked at my old house that wasn't for sale. I looked at smokey and he had a sheepish look on his face.

" yea bout that I kinda didn't sell it after all Cuz I knew you was gonna come back" he said shyly.

"Yea ok that or you forgot" I said a stern look on my face.

"Both IG" he smiled sheepishly

"Mmmmhhhhmmmm"

He chuckled. "Come on I still have the key"

"Umm I kinda need to find Adam"

"Ohhhh yea go ahead I'll take your shit to your room and the cars are in the garage. I kinda forgot about those to" he said.

I sighed "retarded seal"

He gasped and dramaticly placed his hand over his heart "that hurt SK it cut me real deep"

"Yea ok idgaf"

"So k guess heartless SK is back"

I smirked "yea and colder than ever"

" good softie SK was not amusing" jax cut in.

"Whatever jaxxy" I said then walked away.

I went into the small pack house and went up to Adams room. I heard wimpering and sobbing coming from inside then they stopped. He smelt me. I opened the door and stepped in and was tackled by Adam so he was straddling me.

"What in the world are you doing pierce."

"S-SK I missed y-you so m-much baby please don't l-leave me again I-i promise to never ever upset you again please kitten I n-need y-you" he wimpered.

"Adam I'm not leaving I'm here and I'm not leaving"

He pulled me closer and breathed in my scent. Then he kissed me. I sighed in content and he smiled into the kiss and that made me smile. After a few minutes we pulled away for air. He leaned his forehead on mine.

"I love you my fierce kitten"

"I love you to my possesive mate"

He growled in approval.

I got up and I stepped back and he growled and crushed me back into him and inhaled my scent.

"MINE." He growled.

I stiffened "Adam don't"

He growled.

"I'll leave again"

"N-no M-mine" he wimpered. And I felt my heart break. Ughhh stupid mate bond.

"Adam I mean it I'll go and this time i won't come back" I said lying.

He growled and let go of me hesitantly.

"B-but you said you would-wouldn't leave me again" he wimpered softly.

"I won't as long as you're a good mate and never hit me again"

"O-ok"

I hugged him and kissed his cheek.

"Ok I have to go home I'm tired and smokey has to take his medication."

He growled "no you can't leave you just got here"

I sighed "look Adam I live next door how close do you want me to live"

"In here with me forever" he had a glint of want in his eyes.

"I can't I have to take care of a lot of things and plus this isn't even the main pack house Adam. And I have to take care of smokey until he finds his mate. He needs me."

"So you'd rather be with him than your own mate" jealousy in his eyes.

"I hate to say it but yes. He's been there scince forever and not even mates can tear us and jax apart. We've been Together we were little and smokey was there for me through a lot of shit and I gotta be there for him." I said back truthfully.

"Wow I can't believe you would choose them over me your own MATE." He yelled.

"You wanted the truth and I gave it to you. I gotta leave." I said and walked out. He followed me all the way home and into smokeys room.

He was laying on his bed. I walked to his closet and took the bottles out and took out one of each pill. I walked to him and he got out a water bottle.

I sat next to him. "You ready"

He nodded. I gave him the small pills first. He held them in his hand while I held the other. Adam growled and I shot him a look. He quietly growled this time.

He took them. I gave him the last big pill. He looked at it then me and I gave him an encouraging smile. He smiled back and took it.

"Good Job smokey now sleep we're going to five guys tomorrow." I hugged him and walked out touring off the lights. I walked in to my room and changed not even caring that Adam was still in here. I heard a low growl once I took my bra off. I quickly got dressed and tied my hair up in a ponytail.

I got in bed and fell asleep as soon as Adam pulled me into him.