chapter 17

I woke up to an empty bed. Ohh okay this asshole just leaves me here. I hopped in the shower and got dressed. Maybe I'll practice my powers today. I ran out side to a beautiful garden and made the roses look healthy and new. I looked at the bird bath and made a mini water tornado. I giggled because the birds that were in there got scared and flew away.

I looked at the clouds and with air made them shape shift into animals and different types of flowers. I could hear the pack members shouts and gasps of amazement while they tried to figure out how it happened. I chuckled and made them normal again. Then I made a rainbow appear.
The one power I have to work on is fire it takes more concentration I relaxed my entire body and thought about my body engulfing in flames one body part at a time my entire body was in flames. Fire can't hurt me at all at first my skin will blister then it'll be normal again.

Then I heard a growl and scar immediately told me to find mate.

"Go to mate mate is looking for us mate is mad"

I let the flames die down. Then I bolted to the pack house to find Adam and jax having an argument. Omg what did you do jax.

I walked up to them about to pounce on each other and stood in the middle of them I felt something hit me hard then I blacked out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey loves its kinda short but I wanted to update