Chapter 20

he looked at me like waiting for an answer. I sat up in my chair.

"Are you going to open your fucking trap and say something or are you just going to sit there like a retarded fucken moron and stare at me all day?" I mused. 

He growled "you think your so funny don't you little mate well maybe k should punish you for flirting with a blood sucker. You seemed really friendly earlier. Do you like him? Do you wanna be with him? Have you fucked him? Did he take your virginity? D-Do you Ł-l-love h-him?" He was seething at first then studdered out the last line while looking at me like I just kick a puppy.

"Adam all I said was hi. Just a simple greeting. As long as I'm with you there's no one I'd rather be with." I said annoyed 

He looked at me accusingly "no I seen him practically  eye raping you. And you tell me that you looked like you were enjoying it." His posture changing from from tense to rigid. He got up close to me. Our faces were like ten inches apart.

" well let me tell you something little mate you may be all powerful and amazingly flawless but no guy will ever want to touch you when we mate and let me tell you you'll hate it when girls throw themselves at me when we get to the main pack house" he smirked.

Wtf is he trying to get me jealous or something Cuz it ain't working at all. I stood up and took my distance.

I looked around as if trying to find something. His face turned from a smirk to confused.

"What are you looking for?" 

" well since you asked im looking for the fucks I give because I can't seem to find any at the moment would you. Consider coming back after I've found them." I smirked while his face was shocked and angry.

"What? How? Why aren't you jealous?" He asked demanding.

I snickered "well mr.alpha are you forgetting whom I am I am S FUCKEN K bitch once those girl see you with me and your scent mixed with mine they won't go near you unless they have a death wish. All bitches know I don't share what's mine."

His face held shock and pride.

Okay so let me tell you how this bull happend 

*flashback* 

Me and Adam walked in to Starbucks in no mans territory and right when we wAlked in I seen Colby. A vampire I used to get high with it stopped after he decided to stop smoking so I seen less and less of him every time.

 Last I seen him is when my ex vampire boyfriend came and tried to attack Adams pack. Adam tensed when he smelt the vampire behind us. When I turned around to say hi. He had already noticed me so he spoke first.

"HEYY SK long time no see. So how've you been love" he spoke and Adam lowly growled at him. Which made him chuckle. "Don't worry bro SK is like a sister to me an annoying little sister besides I'm like 220 years old" he whispered so humans couldn't hear. But Adam still didn't listen. So I decided to break the tension.

"Umm I've been good bro still doing my thing getting bitches Ya know" 

He nodded " yea I feel you"

Adam still stayed quiet.

"So how's operation stop smoking going" I laughed.

"It's going good I've been clean about 2 months so it's aight" he said proudly.

"Wow that's great Colby I'm proud to call you a pussy" I laughed.

He punched my arm lightly " haha laugh it up bitch just because I'm not stoner no more doesn't mean I still don't sell it and shit. Ohh btw I have your next shipment in stock the strains and shot you asked for" 

I clapped and cheered  "that's dope how much is it"

He shook his head "nah this ones free think of it as an early birthday present for next month" 

I squealed and jumped on him to hug him and he caught me. This made Adam growl and he started to shake lightly. Ugh jelly asshole. I got of of Colby and did our handshake that we made up.

"Thanks colbs but we gotta go  just deliver the stuff to the Gang house tomorrow I'll be there with smokey and jax and some of the other guys and girls in the gang." I said walking to pick up our drinks. 

He nodded grabbed his muffin and tea and walked out.

Adam was still mad so I walked out sipping my drink and got in the car. He got in and took his drink. He started the car and drove home without saying anything the whole ride there. Well he's pissed. He needs to smoke a blunt or something that's what I do when I'm stressed or mad. Shit  it helps me.

He parked the car and I hopped out I started walking towards my house but Adam picked me up and threw over his shoulder and took me into the smaller pack house into his room on the third floor.

He walked in and threw me on the bed. I got up and sat on his spinning chair.

*flashback over*

So that's how I got here. Pretty stupid isn't it. 

He looked at me " well you don't know that"

I stood up and threw him on the bed and straddled him.

" well mr.Alpha of course I do. No girl will ever touch what's mine. Nobody can make you feel the way I do" I said kissing from his jaw all the way to the place where I will mark him. Which made him moan when I started nibbling and sucking on the spot. " and you know it" I whispered in his ear then got off and walked downstairs to the living room where hayes and Eli sat playing COD3. I played the game with them for the rest of the night leaving Adam alone for a while.

It was like two in the morning when we finished so we decided to go to bed. I said bye to the guys and walked upstairs and into Adams room he was asleep so I walked into hayes's room and too a shirt from him. I walked Back to Adams room and changed into the shitt and some spandex wit ha sports bra underneath. I got in the bed and stirred in his sleep. He sniffed the air.

"Hayes why are you in my room and why is sk'is scent mixed with yours" he growled fully awake.

I snorted "it's me you dip shit and got one of hayes's shirts Cuz you were sleeping and I didn't wanna wake you" 

He growled again "take it off my wolf doesn't like it."

I sighed sat up and took it off. "Happy now"

He growled in approval "yes"

I laid back down and felt Adam pull me into him. I sighed and fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello loves here's another chapter I was thinking about ending the book at ch.25. I wanna end this book so I could post up a new one. Anywhoreee bye loves I gotta do boring ass h.w.