Ch. 18 coming clean and why am I here?

I opened my eyes or should I say tried to. I tried to pry my eyes open all the way but they only opened slightly. Finally I regained my eye sight and I sat up and immediately started rubbing my head. I looked to my right To see a couch with jax and smokey on it. Then I looked to my left to see Adam. They all looked like shit and looked as if they hadn't slept and eaten in days. Come to think of it how did I get here and why am I here. I looked around and saw a nurse pass by so I called her in here.

"Ohhh Luna your awake how wonderful the alpha will be pleased. Are you ok? Are you feeling well? Do you need anythin-" she began to ramble.

"I'm fine maybe some water Ohh yeah uummm how and why am I here?" I asked the middle aged woman named Alice.

"Ohh the alpha brought you here after the fight when you passed out of a blow to the head. But on a better note your allowed to go when they sign the release papers" She replied and bowed her head and walked out.

I got off the bed and walked torwards smokey who had tear stained cheeks. Fuck did he have another breakdown. I put my hand on his cheek and rubbed it.

"I'm sorry I wasn't there for it smokey. I promised to always be there for you and I wasn't." I said almost in tears.

"It's ok SK it was actually after you got knocked out" he whispered.

"Your awake" I hugged him.

"Well i should be saying the same thing to you Cuz your the one who got knocked TF out" he squeezed the life outta me.

I chuckled " well what happened and how long have I been here."

"Ummmmmmmmmm wellllllll Ya see Adam and jax were fighting because

adam was gonna present you as the luna and then mate with you since he already marked you and jax said you werent ready for that yet so they started fighting. And yeah. Ohh and you've been in here for about three days" he looked away nervous.

I looked at the guys who by the way we're awake and looking everywhere but me then I looked at them. I walked up to Adam and smacked him then I did the same to jax then I hugged jax.

Adam growled at the contact "why did he get a hug and i just got slapped"

I growled back "because he stood up for me and told you off and quite frankly that was awesome."

Jax and smokey laughed while Adam growled again

"I'm your MATE your supposed to side with me and me only." He seethed.

His eyes started shifting colors between the beautiful blue to charcoal black.

I could tell my eyes were shifting from the forest green color to black. I growled back showing my dominance to which his wolf disliked completely. IG he thought he was the strongest one in this relationship smh keep dreaming boo. He growled and tried to calm down. I tried to calm down but scar wanted to discipline our mate for trying to challenge her. Smokey and jax were helping me calm down which made Adam even more mad that males we're touching me. I glared at him and he stopped.

Finally after five minutes I finally calmed down. Jax and smokey let me go.

Smokey looked at me "are u aight SK"

I nodded.

He gave me a suspicious look but let it slide anyway. I smiled reassuringly and he bought it. But I know deep down he knew it was fake.

I opened our mind link

SK- hey guys can u leave us alone

Jax- ok I'm hungry anyways peace

He walked out and me and smokey chuckled while Adam had a confused face.

Smokey- why

SK- I need to talk with him

He nodded and flipped me of while walking out backwards.

Adam looked at me "did u tell them to leave"

I nodded and sat on the bed and patted the spot next to me.

"Okay so I know you wondering as to why and how I don't submit to you"

He nodded for me to carry on.

" it's simple my wolf is the strongest wolf on this earth my fur is unique among all I am a all white wolf the only people that know are my old pack and the council. If rouges found out they try to kidnap me and try to use my Powers to destroy all packs that's why I never shift infront of anyone." By the time I finished his eyes held bewilderment,awe,pride and LOVE. Wait why love? 

---------------------

Hello loves I finally updated  I was gonna wait but I did it today. So tell me what u guys think of the book so far do you guys have any ideas of how Adam could win SK back. Do u like the book so far.

AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 4K READS I NEVER THOUGHT PEOPLE WOULD ACTUALLY READ IT SO THANK YOU SO MUCH TO THE PEOPLE WHO'VE BEEN WITH ME SCINCE THE BEGINNING I LOVE U GUYS. 

KISSES -A