ch.25

Hello loves ik it's kinda short but I hope you like it.

Do you ever get that feeling when your just laying there and you wanna beat the holy fuck outta someone or something. Well that's my mood right now. Like idk if I have a problem or maybe I'm just fuckin psycho...or maybe both.

It's settled I NEED HELP.................cleaning my room. Or should I say mine and Adams room. no it's mine.

I am currently getting ready to go to five guys with the boys.. notice I said boys and not men well they haven't managed to successfully become a man in my eyes well maybe..2 of them.

NO NAMES SHALL BE GIVEN.

I got dressed into a black croptop with some blacked ripped skinny jeans and some black combat boots with spikes on them..ohhh and my signature leather jacket.

I put on light make up and got a few thousand dollars to spend today. I walked downstairs to find all the guys waiting one smokey saw me he sighed in relief.

"Ughhhh thank the moon godess you sexy take for ever...I'm gonna die of starvation😭" he fake cried.

Adam growled at him for calling me sexy.i just rolled my eyes..

ughhhh my mates an annoying ass tater tot lookin ass mother trucker. But he's MINE. I'll cut a bitch. Twice.

"Babe get your ass up and walk to the car then betch" I said in a ratchet voice.

Adam low-key growled again it was low only I could hear it.

"I am gonna rip your throat out and feed it to the blind unicorns if you do stop with your MOTHER FUCKING GROWLING!"I started out calmly them idk what happened.

We all just walked out Adam pouting because I yelled at him. This is why he is still a boy in my eyes.

I walked to my car with adam,smokey and hayes trailing behind the others took the Range Rover.

*Skip the drive cuh I'm lazy af*

When we got there people immediately left. Even the ones that just got there. The waitress comes out to the table and takes our orders shaking like a leaf. It's not only til I look at her that I recognized her.

"Holly?" I say.

She looks up her eyes wide "sk"

I nod and we hug.

"So how is that fine ass brother Carlos of yours" I ask only to have Adam growl.

I sent him a look and he shut up.

She chuckled "mates"

"Yup. So how is he haven't seen him since i left."

"He's good still mateless" she winked.

"Ahh I see. Interesting..very interesting." I stroke my invisible beard.

"MINE" Adam growls.

"Yours now stfu" I say. He calms down breathing in my scent.

She chuckled again and left to get our food.

We ate and Holly gave me her new number and was about to give me carlos's until he almost killed everyone so I didn't take it. Sike I low-key took it when he wasn't looking. I can't believe he fell for that whole hot brother Thing well he is like a brother to me and the thought of us together gave me the creeps in all different levels.

When would got back home I smoked some weed then took a nap with smokey and Jax. On the hard ass couch. Huge but hard. Hehehe.