Chapter 9 your coming with me...

hello loves this chapter is dedicated to Arianafxrell for literally blowing up my notifications on this book. You are " LIGITNESS" 

So here I am crying silent tears Cuz I don't wanna wake the guys up.last night will always be the best time of my life. Even though I will still see them in meetings and training and shit but still we only have  Gang meetings twice a week and training three time a week. And sometimes emergency ones but still I'm used to seeing and torturing these guys daily.

So currently I am laying on the couch with jax literally on top of me. Chloe is on the floor with miles and Alex passed out with beer and liquor bottles all around them. And last but most importantly smokey my bitch since diapers,my main hoe, my trap King, my money binger. 

Ok I'll stop now Cuz i don't think you want to hear the last one. Anywhoreee, I got a plan. I got up careful not to wake up jax and walked into the kitchen. I got two big pots and walked into the living room and started to bang the pots together laughing when I seen them attack each other. When they turned around they started laughing to. I was laughing so hard I was on the floor rolling around crying. 

"So guys I'm leaving today" I said sad again.

" NNNOOOOOOOOOO" they all cried 

" I'm so fucken sorry I let that basted mark me" I cried. They all came and we had a group hug 

They all stepped away and Alex stepped up and hugged the life out of me which I returned. By then my parents were down here and so was Adam with that signature smirk. I swear to god I will smack that shit off. 

" ok baby sis if he hurts you tell me and I'll kill him" I smiled and saw Adam with fear in his eyes before he covered it.

"Well kill him together" my mom and dad said. They came and hugged me to.

"Ohhh yeah and you better visit to" my mom while she started to cry. 

Then everyone stated crying. When the Luna cries so does the pack. Because we all have an instant connection to her. So when she's mad so is the pack so dad tends to keep her happy with whatever so that's why he's whipped. So now she's mad at Adam for taking her only daughter. So now everyone is mad at Adam. After she calmed down with the help of my dad they stepped away.

So now Chloe and miles stepped up hugging me for like five minutes and telling me not to leave when miles being stupid says "I thought you were my fucking cinnamon apple" causing everyone to laugh and Adam to growl. Which made me laugh even more I gave him a hug to which Adam was not happy. So I decided to piss him off 

" Don't worry babe *growl* I will come visit you *growl* whenever you want me*growl*to just call and I'll be there whenever*loud growl*ok?"

He smiled knowing what I was doing and kissed my cheek "ok beautiful" which caused Adam to rip us apart and scream "noooooo I love him" and " nooooo I love her" ,while trying to get back to each other.

Adam growled when I said I loved miles and puts head in my neck and inhales my scent to calm him Down. I got out of his grip and walked up to smokey who was mid having a panic attack when I saw him curled into a ball and crying. I sat by him much to Adams dismay ant hugged him. I just sat there and hugged him for ten minutes while he cried. You must think wow a second in command of the most feared Gang in the world crying. Well smokey is different he has these bipolar moments and they get bad.

I made him look at me with heartbreaker eyes and I said " sell the house you guys are coming with me" which them all happy except Alex since he had to go away for a year for alpha training .

Adam was not happy at all. But who gives a fuck I don't. But of course scar had to open her stupid mouth and said " go to mate, make mate happy, please mate" 

"Scar stfu whipped ass wolf" 

"Fine then" 

Thank god 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello loves i hope you like it ❤️❤️