chapter 16 ookkkaaay

So I'm sitting on jaxs bed because Adam the dickhead won't let me out of the mother fucking room to go chill with Hayes and the guys.

I looked at him "can I leave"

He growled "no"

"How bout now"

"NO"

I smirked and stood up. I walked up to Adam and straddled him. He groaned.

(⚠ a little intimate scene)
I started movin my hips grinding on him. I kissed up his neck and sucked and nibbled on his sweet spot earning a growl of approval.

I made my way up to his ear and lightly nibbled on his ear lobe. He grabbed my hips and guided them in a circular motion. I felt his member harden and rub up against my core making me wetter by the second.

I bit down on his shoulder to stiffl my moan. OK almost got him. I moved my hands down his chest all the way to his member and palmed him through his shorts. He let out a throaty groan and I took that as a sign if I don't get out now I won't get out until tomorrow and its like 10 in the morning.

(Okayy its over)

I acted like I was gonna get on my knees and ran out the door. I heard his frustrated growl and a few profanities were let out. I then heard the shower turn on. Ahhh the cold shower. Hehe I ran to my room and got dressed into a tank top and shorts.

I went out side to see hayes, smokey,jax, Kevin, mason, eli,and Andy. Smoking weed.

I walked up to them and tackled mason.

Hey smiled "hey babe"

"Sup cutie"

He winked at me and the guys looked at us confused.

"He is my new bestie sorry Smokey" I looked at him.

He pretended to cry " b-but we've been together since diapers you can't d-do this to m-m-me SK I love youuuu"

I chuckled and hugged him "don't worry your still my #1 guy bro and you always will be...okay?"

He smiled "OK"

We all laughed and mason passed me the blunt.

*20 minutes later* (spongebob voice)

I laughed "I'm high as a cloud y'all"

Andy looked at me "sammeee broo same"

There Was a growl and I seen this really hot guy come torwards us. Daum the things I would do to him.

He came and the guys bowed their heads except for Hayes and eli.

"Why are u guys bowing is the queen of England here" I said confused.

The guys all bursted out lauging and Hayes Was Rollin on the floor. It looked like fun so I rolled to. Then me and Hayes bumped into each other and started laughing.

The hot guy looked mad. I looked at him. Ohh is this the guy they were bowing to.

I got up and looked at the guys "heyy guys sleep over at my place" they all cheered and I looked at the hot guy.

"You can come to. Your OK looking" I lied.

He chuckled and we walked to my house. It's kind empty since Erica and the others left back. Now its just me and smokey and jax. I walked to my room and changed in to jaxs big shirt and some yoga shorts. I walked downstairs and saw the guys watching a movie. I jumped on top of jax and Hayes laps.

Jax looks at me "SK is that my shirt"

I giggled "yeah jaxy I kept it from the last time."

The hot guy growled again. He walks to us and picked me up then sat down and put me on his lap. I felt sparks and snuggled into him.

"You know stranger your pretty comfortable"

He chuckled and pulled me closer. I nuzzled my head in his neck and licked him.

He purrs and I do it again.
He turns and whispers in my ear.

"If you keep doing that I'm gonna take you right here right now."

It sent shivers down my spine. I fell asleep shortly after.

I woke up laying on top of Adam with all the others around the other couches and eli sleeping on the table.the first thing that comes to my head is wtf happened here.

I got up and ate some cereal then ran upstairs and got dressed (outfit on top). I walks down to find everyone gone and smokey and jac eating eggs and bacon. I walked in the kitchen and took some bacon from jax while he pouted. I stucky tounge out at him.

"So how is the luna life" jax smirked.

"Im not Luna until we mate and I mark him then I still have to be present end as Luna and I don't want that rn guys" I replied.

They shrugged and continued to eat like pigs smh.

I walked outside and walked into the pack house and in to Adams office.

He looked up from his paper and smiled. I walked to his desk and sat on his lap.

"Whatcha doing"

"Paperwork"

"Ugh that sucks" I said.

He looked at me " pretty soon you'll have to be doing it to once we mate and you are presented as Luna. And mine" he smiled.

I scoffed "yea buddy keep on believing that shit" I looked away.

He growled "why?"

"Why what"

"Why won't you let me love you SK I would give you the world and everything in it why won't you let me in I'm your mate were supposed to grow old and spend the rest of our fucking lives together me and you so tell me please why won't you let me in" he pleaded teary eyed.

I sighed "it was about three years ago I was in love with a human and he and I did everything together we both knew I was gonna have a mate and we were gonna have to separate but a year later when I was patroling there was an attack and he died in the attack they knew he was human and killed him anyways. Ever scince then I became a heartless bitch I made a gang then made it #1. Im feared and respected by all. My was ruined the day he died and you know why I'm glad it happened because if it didn't I wouldn't be where I am now and not have met the people I love and trust. He Was my everything and I lost him. That's why I'm afraid to let you in what if we fall in love and I loose you just like I lost him" I cried into his chest.

He didn't say anything and I'm glad he held me while I cried for the first time since he died. I sat in his arms and cried. Maybe just maybe I can give him a chance.he is a alpha so he can take care of himself. He isn't a human SK he is your mate.

Scar agreed with me "so you'll give mates a chance then" she barked happy.

"Yea scar I'll give him a chance" and she thanked me.

I looked at him sleeping and kissd him lightly on the lips and snuggled into him and fell asleep even though its like 4.