Chapter 1

"Brooks stop!" I laughed running up the steps away from him.
"There she is!" I heard a very familiar voice.
"Auntie Tanya, Auntie Rosie" I squealed. I hugged them both.
"Oh my God, Lizzie you have gotten so beautiful, how are you this gorgeous already!" Tanya smiled holding my face. I sighed.
"Awe, are you kidding, look who my mom is!" I walked over to my mom and hugged her.
"You are too sweet" She replied over my shoulder. I kissed her cheek.
"I love you mom" I smiled.
"I love you too, baby!" She chuckled.
"Oh my God, is this Brooks? Haven't you got handsome!" Auntie Tanya said to him pinching his cheeks.
"Thank you," He blushed. I shoved him softly and smiled.
"It's nice to see you both again" He replied giving them both hugs. We all started walking into the courtyard. I saw Sophie.
"Sophie, are Ali and Lisa here yet?" I asked her.
"Yeah they're unpacking. Have you been swimming all morning?" Sophie questioned as my hair was wet.
"Yeah" I replied quickly.
"People have been asking where you are!" Sophie said. Oh how nice of them.
"Okay, I suppose we should go say hi to everybody" I said looking at Brooks. He nodded.

*
"They still just friends?" Tanya asked Donna.
"Yeah" Donna sighed.
"Look at them" Rosie smiled.
"They spend every waking second together" Donna smiled.
"Oh I meant to get the laundry down before you came" Donna sighed.
"Oh Tanya's going home" Rosie chuckled.
*

I knocked on Ali and Lisa's door before I opened it.
"Hey!" We all said in sync.
"I missed you guys!" I smiled after hugging them both.
"Where have you been, we thought you would have come with Sophie?" Lisa asked.
"I was at the beach with Brooks" I said.
"Ohhhh!" They said excitedly. I shook my head.
"Oh" They said disappointedly.
"Yeah" I replied.

*
"Hi, can I help you?" Sophie sees the back of 3 men.
"Sure, we're here for the wedding. I'm Bill Anderson"
"I'm Bright, Harry Bright"
"Sam Carmichael, you are expecting us?"
"Oh my God, yes!"
*

"Are you looking forward to Sky's stag do tonight?" I asked Brooks. I saw my mom up on the roof of the old goat-house. What's she doing?
"Yeah, I have no idea what the guys have planned but I'm sure it will be something fun!...What is your mom doing?" Brooks asked. I looked up again and it looked like she fell down, she must have gone through the door on the roof.
"I have no idea" I chuckled.
"I'll find out. See you later ok" I smiled at him before walking over to the old goat-house.

I walked inside the old goat-house and climbed up the ladder. I opened and pushed up the door. There stood 3 guys and my mom.
They all looked at me as I slowly climbed into the room.
"Mom, what's going on?" I asked. I couldn't help but stare. I was playing with my locket that mom gave me. Inside it holds a picture of my father,  who I believed was in this room. I looked back and forth from him to my mom.
"Mom?" The men said lowly.
"Lizzie...this is Bill, Harry and...and Sam" Mom said. I held the locket and looked at her. She nodded with tears in her eyes.
"It's nice to meet you" I smiled at all of them.
"Pleasure to meet you, Lizzie" Harry said. I smiled.
"You're not getting married are you?" Bill asked.
"No, I'm only 17" I chuckled.
"You're 17?" Sam asked. I nodded and smiled. He looked at my mom.
"Harry, we should take our stuff back to the boat" Bill said to Harry.
"It was good to see you again Donna" They both said.
"Lovely meeting you Lizzie" Harry smiled.
"Pleasure" I smiled before they left.