Chapter 3

Sam took me back to shore after we watched the sun set.
"Are you gonna be okay, going back from here on your own?" Sam asked concerned.
"Yes I'll be fine," I chuckled.
"Thank you, I had a lot of fun today!" I smiled.
"So did I, it was great getting to know you" He replied.
"It really was, I didn't have this in my plans for today" I laughed.
"No, neither did I" Sam laughed with me.
"But I really have to go I've gotta get ready for Sophie's hen party but I guess I'll see you tomorrow at the wedding" I smiled.
"Yeah of course" He smiled pulling me into a hug and kissing my head.
I walked down the beach and turned back to see Sam getting back onto the boat. I carried on walking back to the hotel.

I got ready for Sophie's hen party then went to Sophie's room. I knocked before entering. She helped me out with my hair a little.
"Soph, why did you really invite Sam, Bill and Harry?" I asked.
"I found mom's diary. One of them is my father" She said.
"Oh my God. She doesn't know who your dad is?" I asked. She shook her head sadly.
"I thought I would know which one was my dad right away but I didn't, I don't know which one of them it is" Sophie said.
"Does mom know you know?" I asked.
"No, so you can't say anything to her, okay, please!" Sophie begged. I smiled then hugged her.
"I won't"

We were all singing and dancing to the music and when the song ended Tanya's voice came through the speakers.
"Ladies and no gentlemen! Presenting for one night and one night only! Because that's all we've got breath for! Speak for yourself you old bat. The world's first girl power band," me and Sophie screamed.
"Donna and the Dynamos!" They started singing Super Trouper! Sophie and I got teary eyed.
When they finished everyone cheered and screamed.
"I can't believe you!" Sophie said to mom jumping on stage, I followed after her.
"Excuse me, hello. This is a hen party women only. Thank you!" Rosie said down the mic to Sam, Bill and Harry. Me and Sophie exchanged looks.

*
"Bill, please! Are you my father?" Sophie shouted after Bill.
"Yes, I think so, yes" Bill replied.
~
"Why didn't Donna tell me? How long have you known I'm your father?" Sam smiled.
~
"Oh my God! I'm your father!" Harry pulled up his mask.
*

"Boo" Brooks grabbed me from behind and spun me around. I laughed. All the stags had crashed the hen party.
"Where were you all afternoon, I couldn't find you?" Brooks asked putting me back on the ground.
"I went around the island, with my dad" I turned around smiling.
"What!" He exhaled. I smiled and nodded.
"He's here?" He asked. I nodded happily.

We started dancing to Voulez-Vous. Circles were formed around Sophie and everyone was singing and dancing around her. I could tell she didn't look right. I fought my way through people and when I finally got to Sophie she fell into my arms. Everyone started crowding and calling her name.

"I'll take care of her don't worry she's gonna be fine" Mom, Sky, Ali and Lisa refused to leave.
"It's okay you guys just go" I said again.
They all sighed and left.
"Sophie, Soph, are you okay?" Her eyes started to flutter I pressed the damp cloth on her head.
"Soph, how are you feeling?" I asked. She started to sit up slowly.
"What happened?" She asked.
"You passed out. Did you not feel good?" I replied.
"No. I don't know what to do, Lizzie! They all think they're my father, Sam, Bill and Harry, they all think they're giving me away tomorrow" She sounded scared. 
"Oh my God, Sophie" I gasped.