Chapter 6

"Hang on!" Sam stopped everyone in their tracks.
"Why waste a good wedding?" He announced. Everyone stood in silence.
"How about it Sheridan?" Sam broke the silence.
"You're gonna need someone to boss around on this island of yours!" He continued. Oh my God! I could see Sophie maneuvering her way through the crowd.
"Are you nuts! I am not a bigamist!" Mom replied.
"Neither am I. I'm a divorced man who's loved you for 21 years!" My mouth dropped to the floor along with everyone else's. I can't imagine what's going through mom's mind.
"And ever since the day I set foot on this island, I've been trying to tell you how much I love you!" Mom let out a quiet gasp. I started crying. Gasps were spread all over the chapel as Sam got down on one knee. Sophie came over to us and grabbed onto my hand.
"Come on Donna it's only the rest of your life!" Sam smiled before clicking his fingers and music started playing.
"I can't conceal it, don't you see, can't you feel it!" He sang.
"Say I do, I do, I do, I do, I do!" All the girls sang.
"Donna please show it, you love me and you know it!" Sam continued.
"Say I do!" The girls continued to sing! Mom looked over at me and I just smiled and nodded. Oh my God mom say I DO!
"I do!" She sang softly before gasping. She ran to Sam and kissed him. I had the biggest smile on my face however tears were streaming down my face.  Mom continued to say I do, while kissing him! My mom and my dad are getting married?

Everyone continued screaming and started jumping up and down in excitement. Sophie hugged me.
"Oh my God!" She squealed.
"I'm so happy! I don't believe this is happening!" I cried.
"Believe it Lizzie, they're getting married!" She excitedly bounced up and down.
"How about this Lizzie?" Rosie squeezed me.
"I can't believe it!" I smiled.

"I now pronounce you, man and wife!" The Father smiled. Those words would change my life!
E

veryone was freaking out! They just got married!
"Oh I'm so happy!" Mom said hugging Sam. So am I mom!