Chapter 7

Everyone was exchanging convocation. I got squished in a hug from mom and Sam, dad gotta get used to saying dad!
I had to sit down, everything just happened so fast...
Mom sat next to me.
"Hey baby you okay?" She looked so concerned but she couldn't hide her happiness.
"Never better!" I chuckled. She smiled.
"I'm so happy for you mom!" I leaned in to hug her.
"You're okay with all of this aren't you?" Mom moved the hair off my face.
"Of course, why wouldn't I be!" I smiled.
"I don't know, it's just, I suppose things are going to change now" Mom exhaled.
"Change is good. I'm just very overwhelmed, in a good way. It's a been a crazy couple of days!" I smiled. 
"Yeah, it sure has!" Mom replied kissing my cheek.
"Hey, has your dad met Brooks yet?" Mom asked.
"Oh, no" I replied. She started looking around the room for them. She got up and grabbed Brooks and sat him where she had previously been sat.
"Hey" He smiled.
"Hey, do you want to offically meet my dad?" I asked, I could see mom was already talking to dad and pointed over at us.
"You don't have much of a choice" I smiled before dad came over.
"Hey kids!" He said happily.
"Hi dad, this is Brooks!" I smiled. Brooks stood up.
"It's nice to meet you sir" Brooks held out his hand for my dad to shake.
"Oh, this is Brooks," dad turned and smiled at me while he shook his hand. I'm pretty sure I blushed.
"Please call me Sam" He continued turning back to Brooks.

Eventually everyone made their way down from the chapel back to the hotel where we all sat down at the tables. Dad, stood up to make a 'toast' and started singing ~when all is said and done~ Everyone eventually joined in. I was so happy. I had everything I always wanted, a mom and a dad, happily married!

Brooks waved his hand in front of my face which startled me.
"You back down on earth yet?" He smiled.
"Not yet!" I chuckled.
"Hey, how come you blushed when you introduced me to your dad?" He smiled, pushing his luck. I turned to him and I wasn't quite sure what to say. All of a sudden auntie Rosie said she was going to make a speech and got up on the table and pointing at Bill at the end of the table. Thank God!
~Take a Chance On Me~

"Talk to Brooks," Sophie said.
"Sophie, it's never gonna happen!" I interupted her.
"Tell him how you feel!" She continued. I exhaled and she looked at mom. Mom nodded.

We made our way to the courtyard where everyone was singing and dancing. Suddenly water exploded from the ground. Nobody cared, we continued to have a good time eventhough were were getting wet.
I was dancing with Brooks, he spun me around and out and back closer to him and kissed me. I put my arms around his neck.

*
"Look, look, look, look" Sophie says to Donna. Donna squeals in excitement. "Finally! Don't they look adorable" She says. Sam cheers causing them to break apart.
*

I turned to see mom, dad, Sophie, Sky, Rosie, Tanya, Bill and Harry cheering for us. Brooks and I laughed and turned back to each other.
"Do you wanna go to lunch tomorrow down on the beach?" He asked.
"Like a date?" I smiled.
"Yeah, a date. I'll have to ask your parents first" He smiled back.
"Okay" I smiled kissing him quick.

Later that night...
Sophie and Sky got ready to leave the island. I can't believe they're leaving, tonight! Sky was getting the little boat ready to go across to the mainland. Sophie hugged her dad's before me and mom walked down to the boat with her.
"I love you Soph!" I said sadly.
"I love you too Lizzie!" She replied pulling me into a hug.
"I'll be back for your wedding" Sophie said holding onto my arms. I laughed.
"Okay Soph. I'm gonna miss you" I said.
"I'm gonna miss you" She said pulling me into a hug again. I started to cry. Mom joined our hug. We broke the hug and Soph climbed onto the boat.
"I'll miss you too Sky!" I smiled at him.
"Oh I'll miss you Lizzie!" He replied climbing up a step to kiss my cheek. They got settled on the boat and mom wrapped her arms around me. Me, mom, dad, Bill and Harry waved to Sophie and Sky as they sailed away.