Sand

We got to the shop and ordered our food. I was sat next to Gaara. As he was talking to Kakashi I looked at him, my eyes looked down to his muscular arms and then to the gourd on his back. "It's filled with sand" Kakashi said noticing. A stream of sand came out the top and swirled around my body quickly before being sucked back into the gourd. "Wow" I whispered in amazement. "I'll show you how some more later if you want?" His deep smooth voice echoed in my ear and made me shiver. I ate in silence and listened to their conversations. Gaara was staying at our apartment for as long as he's here. I didn't know what to make of that. I wanted to get to know him some more but after the sasuke incident I had told myself not to get involved with guys for a while. But Gaara seemed different.
"KAKASHI SENSEI!!!" It was Sakura's voice. "Sakura? What is it?" He replied. "Oh hello Y/N and Lord kazekage. Um lady tsunade wishes to have a talk with you" she said breathing deeply. "Ok. Take care of Gaara kid. I'll meet you back at home in a bit ok?"
"Uh...Kakashi! What? Eurgh ok" I said. Kakashi left with Sakura and waved. "Kakashi! The food!" I shouted but he winked and walked away. "Do you have a brother? If you don't I envy you" I moaned and reached in my pocket but Garra grabbed my hand. I gasped, his skin was rough I felt an electric current flow through my body. I looked up at him and he shook his head. "I got it" he said smiling. He face was awkward when he smiled, like it didn't belong there, like he didn't smile much. It was cutely awkward and it made me smile. "Thank you, I'll make Kakashi pay you back"
"No, it's fine. I have money coming out of my ears. Come on I'll show you more if the sand in my gourd"
"that would be cool"
"So tell me about you" he said as we walked.
"Uh I'm not very interesting. I mean I'm 18,  and I'm a jonin uh...that's it I guess"
"I don't believe that's it. That's just all you are willing to tell me" he moved closer to me.
"Honestly that's it."
"I'm going to be here for a while, I'll get to know you!"
"Tell me about you!" I said furrowing my eyebrows.
"Uh I'm not very interesting. I'm 19 and I'm kazekage. That's it" he winked. I shot him a look and he laughed.
"You'll have to get to know me then won't you?" He nudged me gently and stopped.
"We'll see" I winked and swished my hair. Immediately I regretted doing that, I made myself look interested.

"You can come a bit closer" he said.
"No I'm fine here." I said after he had fired a million balls of sand at me.
His eyes focuses and a stream of sand came towards me. I knew he wouldn't hurt me but just in case I braced myself. The sand wrapped gently around my waist. "What-" it lifted me slightly and was pulling me towards Gaara. "This is harassment you know" I said not fighting it. I was kind of happy he did it. "I won't hurt you" he said once the sand put me down. "I don't know you how do I know that!" I said laughing.
"I'll prove it. I'll prove you can trust me" he said the sand wrapped around me and started lifting me higher and higher. "GAARA! WHAT ARE YOU DOING! PUT ME DOWN YOU IDIOT!!!" I shouted, getting worried. I knew that the leaf and the sand were allies but still. The sand around me loosened and I felt myself drop. I was about to stop myself but for some reason I didn't. I saw Gaara below me . If I did hit the ground I wouldn't die. He stood below me and crossed his arm waiting for me to fall.
He caught me.

"Why didn't you stop yourself from falling?" He asked not putting me down.
"I...I...don't know. I trusted you" I was shocked at the words that came out of my mouth. I didn't trust anyone besides Kakashi. Why him?
"See. I won't hurt you" he said smiling at me.
"You don't smile much do you?" I said and he put me down.
"What makes you say that?"
"It looks foreign on your face"
"Nothing ever really makes me smile"
"But your smiling now" I said smiling.
"Yeah I guess you're to blame for that"
I gasped again and started to walk. "Where are you going?"
"Come on, I'll show you your accommodation my lord" I walked backwards looking at him, I bowed. He rolled his eyes and walked after me.

----------------------------------------------
Thank you for reading!

Love Abbie 💚💚