- Sunshine -

We strolled through the leaf village, the people we passed said hello and bowed their heads at Gaara, he smiled and bowed back. I looked at him, he was so good with people, it made me wonder if people back in his village looked at him the same. He said his brother and sister were scared of him but I didn't see how anyone could be.

"Y/N! Gaara!" Sakura squealed as she grabbed my hand and pulled me down onto a checked blanket. Everyone was here, Ino, Sakura, Tenten and Hinata were led sunning themselves in bikinis. And the guys were running around in shorts kicking a ball around. "Aren't you hot in that?" Ino chirped stretching her arms above her head. 
Before we left I put my bikini top on underneath my shirt so I took it off and led back next to Hinata in denim shorts.
"Gaara! Come be on our team!" Naruto yelled. Gaara looked at me as if waiting for approval, I smiled. Gaara was also wearing shorts along with his red tunic. He put his gourd next to me and flung his shirt over me. "Ass" I laughed.

"So come on what's the deal with you two?"
"Deal? Oh has something happened?"
"Guys, leave her alone" Hinata whispered.
"look maybe...something is going on but I don't wanna jinx it"
"Tell us!"
"Guys, come on. Even if we have a 'thing' it can't last really can it. He has to go back to the sand village eventually" it was a fact I didn't want to think about, he would have to back. He was the kazekage if he didn't leave soon people would come wondering if anything had happened. I didn't want him to leave.
"Maybe he'll give up his job and move here for you!"
"Awh how romantic!"
"I'd never let him give up his job as kazekage for me. It's not fair"
"But the way he looks at you Y/N, he's in love with you"
"He told me"
"What?!" All four girls sat up and loomed over me.
"Shh" I whispered.

After an hour the guys sat down with us, Hinata blushed as Naruto slumped next to her, their knees touching.
Gaara sat next to me, his legs stretched out and one hand supported him behind my back.

We ate and drank and played games. Then Naruto had the bright idea of sparring with each other. He was knocked on his ass by everyone. "Gaara, you and Y/N should fight"
"No!" I said sternly
"Come on! You scared?" Naruto pushed
"Fine." I stood up and faced Gaara.
He taunted me by holding out two fingers and beckoning me. The only thing I thought of was him a few hours ago naked and thrusting into me.
I was about to start a jutsu when a thick string of sand wrapped around me, trapping my arms and pulled me forward. Within two seconds Gaara's lips were pressed against mine, the sand loosened and I wrapped my arms around his neck pulling him towards me. Awh's from the girls and fake vomit noises from the guys came from behind us. I didn't care, I kept kissing him until my lips hurt. I wanted more, I would've made love to him right there. "Wait until later" he whispered in my ear and nibbled gently on it.

The rest of the evening I stayed in Gaaras lap watching the sunset and laughing with my, our friends. "Hey does your brother know?" Sasuke said biting a rice ball.
"No, please don't say anything yet...ill tell him...soon"
"Uh, I don't think you'll need to" Sakura tapped my arm "Kakashi sensei!"
"Evening Sakura"
I jumped from Gaara's lap and scratched the back of my head.
"Explain" my brother said folding his arms.