Naruto

As we walked towards the training grounds Gaara's hand planted itself on the small of my back but I did nothing to shake it off. I was quite happy with his hand there and I wasn't quite sure why.
We heard Naruto before we saw him, "SHADOW CLONE JUTSU!" Poof. Ten Naruto clones appeared around him, I coughed loudly and he spun around so quickly he tripped over his own feet. "Oh hi...GAARA!"
"Naruto" Gaaras voice was silky smooth, he was so cool. I wonder what else of his is silky smooth. Quickly shaking the thought from my head I watched the two boys talk about stuff, honestly I wasn't paying attention I was focusing on Gaara, the way his muscular torso shifted beneath his shirt.
"What are you doing here?" He asked
"Change of scenery. Beige houses and sand can do your head in after a while"
"Oh well come on let's go and say hi to everyone else!" Gaara looked at me as if asking for help but I shook my head and winked walking ahead with Naruto.

We found everyone in the forest lounging around on blankets and catching the sun before it left. "Guys!" Naruto squealed
A groan in unison from everybody even Akamaru as he spoke. "Look Gaara's here!"
That sparked everyone's interest. Naruto took Gaara into the crowd and he was passed around everyone like a game of pass the parcel. I sat on the empty blanket, led back and pulled out 'Make Out Paradise' from my pocket. It was my sixth time reading it but it was very addictive.
"Y/N" three girls sung above me, I put my book down reluctantly and saw Sakura, Ino and Tenten. "Hi" I smiled and sat up. The three girls in bikini tops say around me.
"So Lord Gaara keeps staring at you you know" Ino winked putting emphasis on the Lord.
"Does not" I replied
"Oh he so does!" Sakura squealed and then looked towards where Sasuke was.
"I heard he's staying at your house?!"
"Yes, and?"
"Oh my I bet he looks good naked" Ino bit her lip, a low growl escaped my mouth and I stared angrily at her. "Yes well good job you'll never know Ino!" I said a bit too harsh than I wanted to. The three girls stared at each other then back at me.
"Right I'm going. Tell Gaara I'll be at the training ground if he needs anything" I said pushing myself up effortlessly. Before they could reply I ran at top speed away from them only stopping when I was out of hearing distance and pressed my back against a tree. I kind of missed him, knowing he was with all my friends and not me pissed me off. No, I couldn't think like that. He's a Kage, of course he's not going to want me, it also means he probably won't want Ino either.

I made it to the training ground and sat crossed legged on the ground pulling my book back out. The silence was bliss.

As I finished a chapter hot breath suddenly hit the bare skin of my neck. I stiffened and reach for my kunai. "Make out paradise huh?" A low voice whispered In my ear making my spine tingle and stomach turn.
"I nearly killed you then" I replied
"Hm and how bad would you have felt then?!"
"Haha!" I said sarcastically "why are you here?"
"Charming! I saw you leave and figured I'd rather be with you than in a big group with Sasuke giving me evil looks and Ino drooling"
"I'll take that as a compliment?"
"You should." His mouth got closer to my neck and I swear his lips touched me.
"WHATS going on here?" Kakashi's voice echoed through the open space and Gaara stiffened. "Gaara likes make out paradise" I said holding the book up. Gaara shot me an angry look as if to say thank you!  A part of me was laughing inside the other part was worried about what Kakashi just saw.
"Come on you two. Let's get some supper"
Kakashi strolled in front and Gaara put his hand on my back, slowly moving it down towards my ass. Hmm maybe he does want me. Maybe...maybe I want him. I thought but I brushed his hand away. "I'm not that easy, going to have to do better than that my lord" I whispered so only he could hear. He gave me a lustful look back and a deep growl "challenge accepted"
as I ran to catch up with my brother the words what the hell is happening! Sprang to mind but I also thought This was going to be fun.
---------------------
Going to be updating a lot more on this one guys :) hope you enjoy. 😘
Love Abbie ❤️❤️❤️