two weeks

"No" I said to him.
"Uh...why?" Gaara replied looking like he was crying without the tears.
"We're teenagers. I will marry you one day Gaara but not now" I grinned and cupped his face pulling him into a kiss.
"Oh I guess that makes sense" he said smiling and hugging me.
"Gaara, are you coming back to the leaf village with us or are you going home?" Kakashi folded his arms and the eyebrow that was visible furrowed.
"I need to go back to my village. I'm the kazekage" he said looking to the floor.
I didn't even think of this. I knew he had to go back but I didn't think it would be this soon. I thought he'd come back with me to the leaf village but why would he?
"Y/N. Come stay with me for a week or two..."
"NO! You won't bring her back!" Kakashi stomped his foot to the ground. Gaara laughed.
"Kakashi, I'm not going to kidnap her. Although I'd like to" he turned and grinned at me "but no. If I'm going to Marry her one day then I need you to like me. And kidnapping her wouldn't get me in your good books"
"That is true. But if she wants to stay with you for two weeks I am OK with it. But I expect her back two days after the two weeks are up. Do you understand?" Kakashi's fists clenched.
"Really?! I can go?"
"Go on kid. Have fun"
"We'll keep an eye on her Kakashi" Temari said her eyes flicked to Shikamaru who was leaning against a tree lined, his eyes flicked to her and a slight smile tugged on his lips. Hmm that was a thing apparently. 

"Don't be a stranger ok?" Naruto said shaking Gaara's hand. "You got it friend" he replied.

"Come on let's get back. Tsunade sensei will be beside herself. " Sakura laughed as everyone in the leaf followed her. Kakashi winked at me and left as well.

"Have you ever been to the sand village?" Gaara asked taking my hand.
"Nope how long will it take us?"
Gaara smiled as sand erupted from his gourd forming a platform. I stood on it, it was firm. Gaara joined me. "See you guys in two days" he said winking at his brother and sister.
"What?" I asked as the sand platform started moving.
"It'll take us a few hours. Let's go"
I smiled as the kazekage sat down and patted the spot next to him
"I'm glad you aren't dead" I said resting my head in his shoulder. He laughed and replied "Yeah me too"

-------------------
There is a few more parts still to come.this isn't the end :D

Hope you enjoyed
Love abbie 💖