- Perfect -

I woke up before the sun, our sofa was alright but I wished I was in bed. I tiptoed across the floor and opened Gaara's door, he was still sound asleep, he had barely moved since last night. I got changed into some running gear and left the house deciding not to wake Kakashi either.

The sun started to rise as I began my second lap of the leaf village "hey!!" I turned my head slightly and saw Lee sprinting towards me. "Hey Lee! Up early"
"Are you kidding? I am always awake this early. Must keep on training harder."
"How many laps are you doing today?"
"20! And if I cannot do that I will do 20 on my hands!"
"Kudos to you Lee. Come on, race yah!"
"Oh! Yes. I love a challenge."

"Hah! I win!" Lee fist bumped the air and grinned.
"Damn" I said huffing and puffing hunched over.
"This was fun. We should do this tomorrow!"
"Yeah, alright" I smiled a shook off my legs. "Ramen?"
"Yes please! Um Y/N what's that bruise on your neck?! Are you hurt, who did this? I shall fight them!" My mind raced to the night before and how Gaaras teeth sunk into my skin.
"Oh nothing Lee it was my own fault" I placed my hand over the bruise. Lee looked at me suspiciously for a second but shrugged it off.

After we ate I said goodbye to Lee and jogged home to take a shower. I kept my hand over the bruise as I walked through town.
"Kakashi? Gaara?" I shouted as I opened the door, no one replied so I walked to the shower brushing my hair with my fingers wincing at each knot I found. I opened the bathroom door and nearly died from shock.
"Oh! Oh I'm so sorry" I blushed as Gaara stood there in a towel hung low on his hips, hair dripping down his chest.
"Y/n! No don't apologise. Where did you go this morning?"
"I went for a run with Lee then we had breakfast and I was gonna have a shower but-
"No it's all yours" Gaara walked to the door, his wet skin brushed against me as he kissed my forehead. I wanted to wrap my arms around him drag the towel away and fuck him. No. I've known him two days I can't do that.
"Nice bruise" he winked and shut the door behind him.
I let out my held in breath and turned the shower on.
I walked to my room leaving wet footprints on the wooden floor, I opened my door and saw Gaara still in his towel sat on the end of my bed. "Uh I'm just going to get some clothes" I said looking at his chiseled torso.
"Come here"
"What?"
"Come here" he smiled.
I held my towel together and walked towards him, he grabbed my waist and pulled me in between his legs.
"What are you doing to me?" He said wrapping his hands around me.
"Um I-"
"It was a rhetorical question" he giggled.
"No one has ever made me feel like this."
"Feel like what?" Gaara stood up, he towered over me.
"Feel like I need you, like I don't want to be away from you, that I need to protect you-"
"I don't need protecting!"
"I know y/n but you make me feel...like...feel like I love you"
"You what?!"
"I think that I love you" his eyes looked confused, he had never felt love before.
"The pain that's always been in my heart ever since I was a child, has gone. I- I love you!" His smile was so genuine, it looked like it belonged on his face.
"Come here" I whispered pulling his face down to mine, he gripped my waist and slammed my body against his. This time my tongue won, I felt his lips rise in a smile as he led me on the bed crawling up on to of me.
"Can I?" He asked putting a hand on the towel around me.
"Um, ok" I closed my eyes as I felt the towel slip away. His body went stiff, I didn't want to open my eyes in case he hated it. "Oh god"
"I'm sorry" I said and I felt for the towel but he gripped my wrists.
"No, you're beautiful...breathtaking. No...perfect" he smiled and kissed me again lowering his body onto mine he cupped my breasts in both hands and squeezed softly making me moan, he flicked my nipple his his tongue and smile as i bit my bottom lip in pleasure.
"Can I?" I looked up at him, he was sweating but nodded. I pulled the towel away from his waist and gasped at his large shaft looking up at me. "Oh god" I whispered. "What?" Gaara looked worried
"No it's bigger than I expected"
Gaara smiled and led flat against me
"Can I? Tell me if it hurts, I'll stop"
I nodded and he slowly thrusted inside me, the pressure was intense, it hurt a little but it was amazing. It went in surprisingly well but then all his kissing had made me very wet anyway. You're first time is supposed to be wonderful, well it was.
On the second thrust and moan I heard the door. "Kakashi!" Gaara jumped off me looking just as angry as I was, he grabbed his towel from the floor and I wrapped mine around me again.
We got dressed as quickly as we could, surprisingly easy when you're a ninja. And as the door handle clicked I grabbed my book and sat at the desk opening it to my chapter and Gaara led on the bed and watched the tv. I didn't look at him as Kakashi walked in. "Hey guys, Y/N I heard Lee beat you in a race today!"
"Yeah, that guy is good!"
"Hmm we need to train harder then. I can't have Guy gloating about it to me later"
"Mhmm!" I said flipping a page.
"Oh Naruto and the guys are going to the lake this evening and asked if you and Gaara wanted to join them"
"Oh awesome! Sure we'll go" I looked back at Gaara who smiled "yeah sounds fun"
"Kay I'm going to take a nap" he said leaving the room. He thought I didn't notice him take a make out paradise book from my shelf.