Goodnight

Kakashi went to bed around midnight but I wasn't tired. Gaara looked it though. "You coming to bed?" He asked quietly.
"I'm on my bed, you can go though my room is..." Gaara looked at me dumbfounded. "Oh" I said blushing "Kakashi won't like that"
"He doesn't have to know"
"He will find out Gaara he's a Hatake. We know everything"
"Ok fine, will you just keep me company for a while then?"
"Yeah, sure."
I had already gotten changed into a tank top and shorts and Gaara took off his shirt and led against a pile of pillows. My mouth hung open as I saw his chest and arms, they were so well defined, the pit in stomach grew the more turned on I got. "Wow" I whispered not realising I said it out loud.
"Thanks" Gaara winked and held his arm out beckoning me to sit with him. Nothing wrong with that. I led against the same pile of pillows he was and stared at the Tv screen. Now that I was here I felt awkward and nervous. I hadn't even do much as cuddled or kissed a guy before. Now I was led next to a half naked one, earlier today I was stunned when his hand reached my ass, I pretended to be all cool and casual about it, I did want him he was gorgeous and I don't know like he was meant for me but I was still a virgin. He must've noticed my awkwardness because he asked if I was ok.
"Oh yeah I'm fine just not used to having a guy in my bed that's all"
"I'm glad I'm the first." His hand brushed my cheek and I froze. "You've never done -anything like this before have you?" I shook my head in embarrassment and began to stand up and leave but he took hold of my wrist. "Hey, it's ok. Come here"  he chuckled sympathetically. I led next to him but he pulled me onto his chest. I could feel his heartbeat racing as he put his arms around me pulling me closer to him. I had never felt this feeling of warmth before, to be this close to someone and feel a connection with someone. Gaara pressed his lips against my head and kept them there for a long time because when I woke up in the middle of the night they were still there. He was awake.
"Can't sleep?" I asked.
"It's not that. You're so beautiful when you sleep I didn't want to miss a second of it"
"Wh what?"
"You lay still and you made cute little sounds every so often, you look like you're having the most wonderful dream when you sleep. Beautiful."
I didn't know whether to find it creepy or lovely....I went with lovely. So lovely in fact that I moved myself up and kissed him gently on his lips. "What was that for?" He said heat rushing to his cheeks.
"No one has ever said anything like that to me before" I knew I was blushing.
"Well Uh id like to kiss you again" he said shifting so I was no longer on his chest we were laying facing each other but his arms were still tight around me. I smiled and tangled my fingers in his red hair pushing his head towards mine.
His kisses were perfect, his lips and tongue tasted sweet as we fought for dominance, I let him win and he bit my lip harder than I expected making me jump. His tongue danced with mine and slid across my lips then down my neck. He rolled on top of me and I caught my breath as I felt his teeth clamp onto my neck. Then he began to suck alternating between that and biting. It hurt, but. In a way that felt good, I wanted more. He wrapped my legs around his waist and whispered "hold on" he pulled me up so I was sat on his lap, my legs still wrapped around him. He kissed every inch of skin he could without removing my shirt, it felt so good my hips started moving on their own. I felt something big and hard beneath me. "Oh!" I looked in his eyes and saw the same embarrassment I had earlier. I smiled at him and pulled him into a kiss, my hips moved quicker against his hardness beneath me, a smile tugged at his lips and he put his hands on my hips moving them for me.
Suddenly he stopped. "Your brother is awake" Gaara lifted me off of him gently and only then did I realise how wet I was. Embarrassing, oh god. Gaara threw his shirt back on and covered his manly good with the blanket.
"You two are still awake?" Kakashi yawned.
"Finishing this show and then I'll leave ok?" I said as innocently as I could. My brother nodded and left. We didn't speak until we heard his door close.
"That was getting a bit uh...heavy" I said breathing deeply trying to calm the urge to jump his bones and go further than I ever intended to with someone I just met that day.
"Yeah, sorry about the uh" he looked towards the lump in the sheets. "Oh, don't worry about it" I bit my lip, he noticed because he laughed quietly.
"I should go. I'll see you tomorrow?" I got out of bed and stood awkwardly by the door. "Wait" Gaara was In front of me in a second. "No goodnight kiss?"
"You haven't had enough?"
"Not by a long shot" his voice turned into a whisper as he kissed me. Not like earlier, a tender, gentle loving kiss. When he pulled away his eyes focuses on my neck and his eyes widened. "Uh please don't hate me when you look in the mirror."
I stalked towards the mirror on my wall and almost died. On my neck was a giant splodge of pink and purple around the outside were red teeth marks. "Oh my god" I laughed, loudly. Mainly because I had no idea how I was going to cover it up. I'd have to wear my hair down for a while that's for sure.
"Thank you for that souvenir" he winked at me "but I have to go, good night Gaara"
"Good night beautiful"
I closed the door behind me and cried. Not of sadness or anger or embarrassment but of happiness. No one had ever touched me like that before, no one had ever spoke to me like that before...Gaara of the sand, amazing kisser, an amazing lover too probably. If we got that far.
Gaara of the sand was, for now, mine.
-----------------------
I'm not a great smut writer but I am trying to get there! :D hope you are enjoying it.
This is not the end by the way a lot more chapters to come :)
Love Abbie ❤️ xxxxxx